The Panther Head's Overpowering Pressure

“Hou!” SFX: Roar!

General Tianwei snarled.

A terrifying ghost qi spouted out from his body. Unexpectedly, it directly forced out the five hairpins nailed to his acupuncture points. As the golden light immediately faded, it seemed the artifact itself sustained damage to its spiritual qi, and Gong Caiwei’s expression turned cold.

General Tianwei raised his blade and slashed towards Gong Caiwei.

At this time, countless threads encircled them from behind and constricted his hands and feet.

“Countless Links Wrapping Silk Technique!!”

Su Xing urged on the Binding Dragon Whisk. In order to deal with the General Tianwei before his eyes, he could no longer afford to hold back in the very least. His Star Energy surged and was released, turning into countless threads that wrapped around the Demon Corpse, turning it into a mummy.

Gong Caiwei took advantage of the time to control her sword.

“Star Ladle Great Essence, Sword Swiftly Rides the Wind! Go!!”

The Tracing Snow turned into a cold light that stabbed the bound Corpse Demon straight to the bone. The surrounding ghosts tried to intercept it, but they were torn to shreds by the sword qi on the Tracing Snow.

Blue light and ghostly light slammed into each other, and the force from that directly ripped apart Su Xing’s Countless Links Wrapping Silk Technique. The powerful shockwave forced Su Xing backwards several meters.

The cold light scattered, and the Demon Corpse was unexpectedly unscathed. [1]

However, that Golden Thread Fish Scale Armor had given rise to a slight dent. Evidently it had suffered damage that was not light.

General Tianwei twisted his face.

Gong Caiwei hastily recalled Tracing Snow. General Tianwei let loose a great roar, and a great expanse of ghosts pounced towards Gong Caiwei. Five small banners suddenly spun around her, halting all of of the ghosts.

The one who acted was Zhu Sha, of course.

General Tianwei noticed the other people present. He roared, deep and low: “Die, you petty thieves!”

Innumerable ghosts rushed out from within the earth, their enormous quantity covering their field of vision.

The group immediately used their Star Energies to establish a protective barrier.

All of a sudden, Su Xing felt a cold, intimidating force rush at him. Raising his head, he only saw General Tianwei’s broadsword hacking towards him.

Su Xing waved the Binding Dragon Whisk, and its copious amount of threads obstructed General Tianwei’s blade. However, the thin silk was then immediately destroyed, alarming Su Xing. He hastily raised the Binding Dragon Whisk in front of him to defend himself while also dodging backwards. In the blink of an eye, the Nebula Stage Artifact exploded as it was shattered into pieces by General Tianwei’s broadsword. [2]

Su Xing’s heart sunk. This Demon Corpse’s power was very strong.

“Young Master, be careful!” Wu Xinjie and Lin Yingmei protected his flanks at this time. The moment the Knowledge Star chanted, she at the same time threw one hundred Splashing Fire Talismans all at once. The hundred talismans turned into several hundred fireballs that lit the tomb, almost like daylight. Rumbling explosions resounded throughout the tomb, making the tomb seem like it was about to collapse. At long last, with much effort was the maelstrom of frightening ghosts dissolved.