The Birth Treasure Outline And The "Earthly Solitary Star's" Great Void Golden L

“Could it truly be that we must have a master go refine it?” Su Xing’s head hurt. Bringing this sort of thing out would raise a reign of terror, and how could have self-confidence for this.

“Young Lord, there is no need to make things difficult. Right here, there is someone who can actually help Young Lord.” Wu Xinjie slightly grinned with an expression that showed she had an ace in the hole.

“Xinjie, do you have a countermeasure?” Su Xing was curious.

Wu Xinjie smiled and actually betrayed the climax, “Has Young Lord forgotten about the Birth Treasure Outline?”

Su Xing then brought out the Birth Treasure Outline. This ultimate treasure that attracted the Star Maidens in the Second Phase seemed to be not that colorful. It was a book that could not be opened, engraved with the words, “The Birth Treasure Outline.” It had four Star Crest Engravings, and the pages of the book were of rare gold. Due to it being refined from Gold Silkworm Heavenly Silk, [1] it was light as a feather.

“Just what use does this Birth Treasure Outline have?” Su Xing attempted to channel his Star Energy into it, and the Birth Treasure Outline immediately glowed with a resplendent golden light. Still, there was no universally shocking effect.

“This Birth Treasure Outline is used to record the Sisters of Maiden Mountain.” Wu Xinjie explained. “Young Lord, turn the Birth Treasure Outline towards Wu Song…”

Su Xing complied with her words, and the Birth Treasure Outline’s light appeared.

The pages of the book turned without wind, swishing, surging with an iridescence. Then, it stopped on some page. Su Xing went mute, for upon the golden page appeared Wu Siyou’s moving elegance. Below her legs was a White and Black Unicorn Tiger, and on the accompanying page appeared watery reflections of mysterious characters and images. Written clearly upon it was material that made Su Xing stupefied.

Star Position: Harm Star

Star Name: Wu Song

Nickname: Pilgrim

True Name: Wu Siyou

Rank: Fourteenth

Star Weapon: Noble Frost Demonic Lotus (Three Star)

Star Beast: White and Black Unicorn Tiger (Seventh Rank)

Realm: Ten Thousand Techniques Realm Eighth Stage

Innate Skill: Movement Array [2]

Five Elements: Metal

Yellow Rank Special Skill: Three Bowls of Spirits Tiger Intoxication/Ten Li Demonic Lotus Dragon Slaying [3]

Current Status: No Contractor/Weakened (can be conquered)

Detailed Materials: …

Su Xing thought, This Liangshan Maiden is abnormal. This simply was even more comprehensive than game data. All of Wu Siyou’s state of affairs, all of her materials, were completely on the Birth Treasure Outline. It could be said there was no privacy whatsoever, and as the proverb goes, “know the enemy and know oneself, come unscathed through a hundred battles.” [4] This was actually good, for he understood everything with the Birth Treasure Outline. The three words of the current state, “can be conquered,” made Su Xing blush in shame.

“Young Lord, you can go receive her.” Wu Xinjie stifled a laugh.

Su Xing glanced at Wu Siyou.

The woman’s eyes were icy to the bone, stunning without losing its frightening cold. Su Xing could see that Wu Siyou was one who preferred death to dishonor. And to receive and capture her? Even if he took the opportunity right now to capture her, this Wu Siyou inevitably would spare no effort to die in a way that ensured she took Su Xing with her. How could the Harm Star’s “Harm” character be the least bit as tolerant as Lin Yingmei’s “loyal.” [5]