I Am Willing - Six Beauties Serving One Master

“That isn’t accurate. If we really continued to engage, the one who’d have lost certainly would be me.” Su Xing shook his head, denying his conjecture just now. This sort of guess really was somewhat conceited. To confront a Martial Force Star General, it was still best to not let her get close.

Not a moment after, Great King Fire Horn brought over the four pieces of Karma Fire Spirit Stones. These Karma Fire Spirit Stones used Heavenly Fire to form, and less than ten had condensed in Fire Horn Mountain’s several hundred years. The majority had been used, and now, these four were what remained.

Taking the Karma Fire Spirit Stones, Su Xing then briefed him on some other things. At this time, he suddenly recalled the matter of Wang Dingliu. He asked: “The affair of the Birth Treasure Outline, are you aware of what happened?”

Great King Fire Horn nodded. Because Tuoba Yan was also a Star Master, he would concern himself about the Birth Treasure Outline. However, in plundering that Purple Star Birth Outline, there were more than a hundred Demi Clans, Demon Kings, and all four Mountains moving out. By his strength, he could only watch. “Right, tell me about the things of the Star Masters and this Birth Treasure Outline.” Su Xing thought. He was not extremely knowledgeable about the Vermilion Bird Territory, and he just so happened to be able to use this opportunity to know the rough idea about these.

“As you wish.” Great King Fire Horn did not dare be neglectful. For the sake of his daughter’s Star Duels, he was actually surprisingly detailed about the Vermilion Bird Territory’s Star Masters. The Vermilion Bird Territory’s three most famous Star Master were Falling Dragon Mountain’s Lady Snake Scorpion, Immeasurable Mountain’s Wu Ji, [1] and Silver Night Mountain’s Xi Qinqin. [2] For the current Star Duels, every large group’s influence would contend against each other. Without first mentioning that a wish could finally be granted, the status of having a Star Master was naturally very honorable.

Among these three Star Masters, the one most deserving of fear was Lady Snake Scorpion. Su Xing already knew this point, and in regards to Immeasurable Mountain’s Wu Ji and Silver Night Mountain’s Xi Qinqin, they were also formidable characters. However, they were not worth a mention compared to Lady Snake Scorpion. Although Lady Snake Scorpion was only Nebula Late Stage, her entire body of Gu Poison Arts was very incredible. When she originally battled with Wu Ji and Xi Qinqin, she utterly defeated the two, and no one in the Vermilion Bird Territory dared to irritate her.

Speaking more of the business of that Purple Star Birth Treasure Outline plunder was also very bizarre. The forbiddance that limited only Star Masters was very quickly broken, and the result was that several tens of thousands of Demi Soldiers entered a confused melee. In the end, that Birth Treasure Outline Stele unexpectedly had been struck open, and the Birth Treasure Outline rose above everyone. Everyone had set their sights on snatching it, but not a single one of them had thought a silhouette would flash past and take the Birth Treasure Outline into a sack. By the time everyone had noticed Wang Dingliu, she had already disappeared without a trace.

At this time, Great King Fire Horn had wanted to take advantage of the situation thus saw and clearly understood, which made him feel disbelief.

However, the Vermilion Bird Territory now was layers of blockades. Wang Dingliu thus found it difficult to escape, and the rumor was that she currently had fled to the North District next to Deer Pursuit. Great King Fire Horn had also assigned people to pay close attention to Wang Dingliu’s movements.

From the moment Su Xing left Fire Horn Mountain, Great King Fire Horn still did not stop urging him to stay. Su Xing was already very tired of acting as the “deeply hidden adept.” How could he have the energy to stay longer. After Su Xing left, he still fully thought of things about Wang Dingliu. That Living Goddess of Lightning honestly was formidable. She probably accurately calculated that the Vermilion Bird Territory’s Birth Treasure Outline Plunder would be chaotic, and only then did she come to this place. He never expected that the Birth Treasure Outline would be seized by one of the ranked last Star Generals, which could be considered a rare sight.