Falling Dragon Mountain's "Crying Star"

“The Living Goddess of Lightning Wang Dingliu snatched away the Birth Treasure Outline?” When Wu Siyou heard this information, she felt this was simply unbelievable.

Gongsun Huang cocked her head to the other side, assuming a pondering posture: “Seems to be her.”

“That truly is incredible.” Su Xing said in admiration. Previously, he had encountered Wang Dingliu the first time he plundered the Heavenly Spirit Grade chests. At that time, Wang Dingliu’s “flash movement” [1] left Su Xing with a very deep impression. At that chest plunder, she easily stole the chest from under their noses.

“But this Purple Star Grade Birth Treasure Outline has to require refinement, how did she take it.” Wu Siyou felt confused.

Gongsun Huang shook her head, expressing she did not know.

“There is probably some inside information within.” Su Xing thought. He then asked Gongsun Huang about the Gu Poison, and it was more or less the same as he thought. After Gongsun Huang entered the Vermilion Bird Territory, she found a ravine whose presence was odd, so she curiously stepped forth to investigate. By Gongsun Huang’s Clear Skies Wandering ability, she naturally did not fear danger, but how could she have known that an array had been laid at that place. Before she could approach, she was discovered by the Xie twins and battled with them. Afterwards, only after she was struck with the Heaven Earth Dark Yellow skill “Snake and Scorpion Beauty’s Kiss” and a “Thousand Year Gu Dragon Poison” did she flee. She never expected a crowd of winged Demi-kin to launch a close pursuit. Originally, Gongsun Huang had wanted to rely on the Poison Toad Pool’s swamp to break away, but by curious coincidence, she encountered Su Xing, thus displaying the scene of the “Heavenly Falling Cloud Dragon.”

“So it turned out to be a Thousand Year Gu Poison.” Wu Siyou nodded her head. If it was this, Gongsun Sheng falling to this level was not surprising at all. A Hundred Year Gu Poison was severe, a Thousand Year was even more so, and a Ten Thousand Year did not need thinking. If Astral Treasures were used as a comparison, Hundred Years were Earthly Fiend, Thousand Years were Heavenly Spirit, and Five Thousand Year would be Purple Star. As for Ten Thousand Year, that would be a legend. For Gongsun Sheng to run into a Heavenly Spirit Grade Astral Treasure, would that not be a scene of her fleeing.

“This Lady Snake Scorpion is somewhat problematic, as expected. Do you still plan to go find her?” Wu Siyou glanced sideways at Su Xing, feeling that if he went to confront this poisonous scorpion with his current capabilities, that it would be foolhardy. Judging from the multiple Falling Stars in the Vermilion Bird Territory, this Lady Snake Scorpion simply was seizing the chance to execute Star Generals.

Su Xing naturally knew the dangers, but Heaven never barred anyone’s way, let alone, he would meet this Lady Snake Scorpion sooner or later. “I’m going out first for a while.” Su Xing patted Gongsun Huang, and the girl smartly descended from Su Xing’s shoulders.

“Where are you going?” Wu Siyou asked.

“To Falling Dragon Mountain!” Su Xing was already gone, his voice vaguely audibly.

South District Falling Dragon Mountain, with a range of hundreds upon ten thousands of li, ringed by linked mountains with boundless peaks. Near Falling Dragon Mountain, there was a valley with black clouds masking the sky. The medicine materials on the mountain for the “Five Poisons” were innumerable. With a domain of nearly a hundred thousand li, the Five Poisons Mountain’s poisonous insects were too many to mentions, which was why it was called Five Poisons Mountain. The Vermilion Bird Territory’s many Five Poisons Demi clans all were fond of coming to this Five Poisons Mountain to forage for medicine ingredients, but ten years earlier, the Falling Sky Great Sage Roc Demon King suddenly lay an array at Five Poisons Mountain so that Lady Snake Scorpion could cultivate a “Jade Alum Palace.” [2] Since then, the hundred thousand li region of the Five Poisons Mountain became a forbiddance, and this made many Demi-clans and cultivators complain constantly.