The Astronomical Figure On The Chessboard

Su Xing pointed to a set of Chinese Chess, [1] smiling: “Let’s gamble with Chinese Chess!”

Chai Ling had thought Su Xing would want to gamble something, but unexpectedly, it was Chinese Chess. Che could not help but make a light disapproving sigh, “You wish to use Chinese Chess to show This Palace is poor and destitute. You really are too creative.

“Chinese Chess is only the method, the outcome is the important point.”

The Noble Star discerned the meaning of Su Xing’s words. She unenthusiastically smiled: “What plan do you have?”

“If I lose, then I will stay to listen to your commands.” Su Xing expressionlessly looked at the Little Whirlwind.

Chai Ling shook her head, covering her smile: “This Palace still wants to see the Knowledge Star lose her virginity.”

Su Xing’s eyes flashed a trace of ice-cold. He coldly grinned: “If you lose, I want you to follow my request to cram gold onto the chessboard.”

“Cram onto the chessboard?” Chai Ling broke into laughter: “And how shall it be crammed. Using a hundred liang should be sufficient.”

Su Xing used his hand to point at the chessboard: “If Little Sister Chai Ling loses, place one liang of gold upon the first square of this chessboard. Two liang in the second, four liang in the third, eight in the fourth, and the fifth would have sixteen liang. In a similar way, increase as you go one by one through the squares all the way to this last sixty-fourth square. Finally, give this gold to Your Servant. This is the request, Little Sister Chai Ling wouldn’t refuse, right.”

After listening to Su Xing’s request, Chai Ling had nearly laughed to death. What did filling her trillion liang of gold onto this insignificant sixty-four square Chinese Chess board count as. She looked at Su Xing with a look that could not help but be full of mockery: “This Palace is even about to think over being your Elder Sister, but do not be satisfied with this small of a gain…is it this simple?”

You can slowly laugh, but I will see how you cry in a moment. Su Xing thought. The most famous chessboard bet on this earth at first glance seemed very simple, but it seemed it would thoroughly and absolutely make Chai Ling’s jaw drop.

“It is this simple.” Su Xing said: “But, I hear Noblewoman Chai is stingy and very fond of hoarding gold. The person herself should be a bit more generous. If you lose, you can also not stuff it, but it must be exchanged for three other requests.”

“What requests?” Chai Ling actually wanted to know what other thoughts the youth before her had.

“The first request, lend us the Red Ink Iron Certificate.”

Chai Ling nodded, “This is nothing.”

“The second request, whenever you see Your Servant in the future, sweetly call out Big Brother Su Xing.” This request immediately arose in Su Xing purely due to Chai Ling’s arrogant manner. She stayed away from what she did not like, so Su Xing was even more insistent on this.

Chai Ling’s brow slightly wrinkled. She was not angry, but smiled instead: “You truly are bold. Do not think that staying behind in this castle will let you have lustful nights every night. This Palace has but many ways to treat you…This Palace agrees to this calling out of yours.”

“The third request. Seeing as Milady’s mouth was hung full of filthy words just now, Your Servant wants to make Milady give Your Servant an erotic dance, but thinking about it…it would be better to forget about it. If you are filled with resentment, just sending me your kiss will do.” Su Xing sneered. She took Wu Xinjie’s virgin body to be like business merchandise in her eyes, so Su Xing could not help having the idea to punish her. Originally, he had something even more nasty, but the other person was the Noble Star Little Whirlwind, after all. Reflecting over and over again, he could only have a kiss as a gift.