Magical Fire Cutting Down Baili

The battle of Grindstone Mountain seemed very dangerous, but all the developments finished within the Knowledge Star, the Resourceful Star, Wu Yong’s expectations; from the very beginning when Su Xing used Divine Intent to break the hundred disciples’ Sword Array, to Lin Yingmei’s “Long Blizzard Nights” that cut down two Star Masters and dropped the power of two Crimson Stars onto Su Xing to block the imminent peril of the Blooming Water Divine Thunder, to even when she announced her own identity to lure Ancestor Baili to chase and kill her, using the Golden Thread Fish Scale Armor to escape a calamity, then using the Heavenly Calamity Talisman after for a quick kill.

This series of plans could even be said to be clever to the highest peak. The hundred cultivators’ ambush here in this trap was cleanly swept through, pulled out by the roots.

Especially the “Heavenly Calamity Talisman,” this Supreme Grade Talisman was sufficient to rapidly dispatch a Supercluster Early Stage Cultivator. This was also why when they found out Shi Qian had been captured, Su Xing went to save her. Wu Xinjie did not have a reason to oppose.

But Wu Xinjie still underestimated Ancestor Baili’s strength. Ancestor Baili was battered and exhausted, his entire body’s flesh lacerated from the ordeal, bruised all over, relying on his own mastery over the Blooming Water Divine Thunder and a few magic weapons to protect himself, barely surviving from under the Heavenly Calamity Talisman.

Wu Xinjie’s face this time genuinely turned white, not expecting him to not perish under the Heavenly Calamity.

However, the Knowledge Star’s attack definitely was not ineffective. Although he had escaped a disaster, Ancestor Baili’s cultivation was violently subdued, his vitality greatly debilitated. No more did he have the extremely angry and imposing super strength from before. A pale and colorless face twisted with a look brimming with fury, after all, it was a Supreme Grade charm; not being scattered ashes and smoke was considered very lucky.

Ancestor Baili roared, eighteen water-colored flying swords flew out of his mouth. The flying swords’ light was dim, his acute spirit greatly diminished, but it was still sharp. This happened to be the Blooming Water Sword Sect’s famous sword art ability.

The eighteen Flying Swords twisted for the kill towards the Knowledge Star. Wu Xinjie swiftly retreated, a copper chain flying out, but it immediately was cut down by the flying sword. A cold light was directly launched, criss-crossing with the sword as it twisted towards the Knowledge Star’s neck. At the critical moment, Lin Yingmei dropped from the sky, waving her spear and blocking the flying sword.

“Die!”

Ancestor Baili was thoroughly mad, chaining together seals, piecing together his last magic energy as the eighteen Flying Swords violently attacked towards Lin Yingmei.

At this moment, the two girls were somewhat too spent.

Su Xing no longer hesitated. Stabilizing the boiling qi and blood in his body, he shouted, a rainbow shadow flying out of his Astral Bag. That rainbow shadow was the Magical Fire Cloud Fragrant Handkerchief, and it drastically grew by several zhang, suspended above Ancestor Baili’s head.

Ancestor Baili was a veteran of a hundred battles, his reactions swift, knowing that the circumstances had a change. At once, he emitted a ball of protective green light, wrapping himself within. The green light was extremely thick, the entire body of the figure three zhang within could not be clearly seen. Three flowers the size of wicker baskets revolved over his head, a sweet scent dispersing forth. When Ancestor Baili controlled the flying sword, he could only use all his power to mobilize a protection magic from a sage art.

At the moment Ancestor Baili activated the protection magic, the Magical Fire Cloud Handkerchief’s rotation sped up and formed into a scarlet red cloud. Together with the surrounding air, it all became a thick, blood red color. Flipping and rolling, waves of bloody strips, heaven and earth was enshrouded within that dazzling blood red. The red cloud surreptitiously rolled a bloody flame; that blood cloud and blood waves rapidly spun with an oppressive rumbling sound. A giant, dark red flame dropped towards Ancestor Baili.