Qiankun Tomb, Bagua Profound Theory

Su Xing had been at the Four Styles School for not more than ten days. He did not understand much about the Qiankun Tomb, but he nevertheless knew the sole restricted area of the Four Styles School was this place. Buried here were the successive generations of the Four Styles School’s headmasters and elders. Again, owing to the fact that the Four Styles School was a tool refinement Great School, the mausoleum was bound to have refined many mechanisms. Reportedly, only the headmaster could know the maze while the average person would enter inevitable death.

To Wu Xinjie, however, this tomb could only count as something to prove herself. In addition, there was another very important reason why the Knowledge Star chose the Qiankun Tomb, and that concerned a legend of the Four Styles School’s founding master, the Daoist Master Qiankun – this Qiankun Tomb reportedly was established in the old days when the Daoist Master Qiankun used his power and died sitting up. Afterwards, the later generations of headmasters and elders would enter this tomb at the time of their death. Every cultivator that entered this tomb would use their powers inside to lay down a mechanism. Therefore, this tomb snowballed into something increasingly large, increasingly complex.

But what was slightly strange was that, from the very beginning, the tomb of the Daoist Master Qiankun could not be found in the Qiankun Tomb; the legends about him were many. With abilities as powerful as his, the mausoleum mechanisms would be countless, that other people simply could not find it. Furthermore, before the Daoist Master Qiankun died sitting, he suddenly obtained the Immortal Fruit and ascended to Immortal Status. Or perhaps he went free and unfettered. In a word, there were all kinds of fantastic theories.

“You want to find the Daoist Master Qiankun’s grave?” Su Xing asked, surprised.

“This way can let Young Lord be at ease, right?” Wu Xinjie was fully self-confident.

An Suwen, on the contrary, was somewhat anxious: “But is it not unfindable? Maybe there really isn’t one?”

“No. There definitely is one. He merely used some kind of ingenious mechanism to hide it.” Wu Xinjie giggled. The reason why she was this certain was because the Four Styles School’s sect protecting treasure Four Styles Qiankun Sword. Originally, the Daoist Master Qiankun exactly used this Divine Sword that made him famous to cut out his own grave, so there was no way it was not here.

“Let’s go in and take a look.” Su Xing knew he was unable to persuade Wu Xinjie.

“Young Lord, just for this time, please do not act.” Wu Xinjie smiled.

Su Xing nodded.

Standing before the tomb and gazing past the plaza, they saw the towering door was simple and unadorned, a long and expansive Divine Path trailing from the south to the north in a straight direction. The stone persons and beasts on each end were formidable and solemn.

Shi Yuan loathed tombs and such because the Yin Qi inside was too heavy, nourishing too many ghosts and Yin Beasts. And something like the Four Styles Great School’s Qiankun Tomb perhaps was even more complex. However, she and Wu Xinjie thought the same, and they also wanted to help Su Xing settle a burden. Despite the worry on their faces, they were still determined. When Su Xing saw this, he could not help but smile.

Entering the Qiankun Tomb’s interior, the inside was continuously alight with Longevity Lanterns. It seemed that not only was the inside not black, it was contrarily relatively brightly lit; these Longevity Palace Lanterns were without odor or flicker. Reportedly, if a particular type of Demon Beast’s oil was taken from the ten thousand li of seabed, it could burn for a thousand years without going out. For this reason, it was called the “Thousand Year Lamp,” [1] and it could be seen how imposing the Four Styles School previously was.