The Beautiful Ladies Return

Most High Path, Three Clarities Field [1]

A sea of clouds was faintly discernible, and the Immortals’ Peaks gathered superior spirit qi.

An elegant man with a majestic appearance stood atop the mattress-like summit, but his attire was rather strange. A white undershirt without wearing any outerwear, that pair of eyes as simple and elegant as chrysanthemums ignored the boundless fog on this mountain, ignored this spiritual scenery, ignored this Azure Dragon Territory’s most spiritual Immortal’s Field. He merely gazed at a girl of fourteen, fifteen or sixteen beneath a tree.

The girl wore a red skirt, with her manner appearing delicate and graceful. A pair of slender white hands at this moment clasped a cyan robe. Her hand held a thin needle, piercing beautifully, deftly flipping and flying. A look showed it was the outerwear the man had taken off.

A green rainbow splashed over.

The man raised his head and saw an elegant looking youth with eyes like clear stars descend before him. That youth aimed a glance at the girl sewing beneath the tree, his expression a tranquility that completely lacked ripples.

“Senior Brother Zhenyuan, if your robes are damaged, you can exchange them. The Jade Clothing Palace [2] has many treasures that are certainly much better than this ordinary robe.” The youth deferentially spoke. Who could have thought that the man wearing only a white undershirt before him was surprisingly the one known as the Azure Dragon Territory’s number one Star Master, Xie Zhenyuan.

“She likes it, so I leave it to her. Some things cannot be changed out.” Xie Zhenyuan’s temperament was refined, his expression flat as water.

“Qingxuan [3] really does not understand. Why would Senior Brother sign a contract with her?” The man asked. The Azure Dragon Territory called Xie Zhenyuan the number one Star Master. One reason came from his strength, and the other judged from the background behind him, so much so that people felt the Azure Dragon Territory’s number one school’s stunning genius certainly had to be a fierce star of outstanding martial force. However, these people’s fantasies returned to being fantasies. Who would have thought things would be completely the opposite.

“Everyone says Star Generals protect the contractor, yet Zhenyuan actually wants to do the opposite.” Xie Zhenyuan lightly smiled.

Qingxuan was blank. He covered his lips, not speaking.

“Junior Brother Bing Qingxuan, [4] what is the matter this time?” Xie Zhenyuan smiled and asked.

Bing Qingxuan then remembered the purpose he came here for: “The Purple Star Grade Birth Outline already is about to begin. The Headmaster wants to let Qingxuan invite Senior Brother to go on a trip to the Most Clear Hall, to discuss the matter of plundering the Purple Star Birth Outline.”

“It would be best to leave everything to the Headmaster.”

“I shall inform the Headmaster.” Bing Qingxuan stepped onto sword-light, glanced at the young girl, and inwardly shaking his head, the green light shook, instantly disappearing into the horizon.

At this time, the girl beneath the tree waved her hand at him.

Xie Zhenyuan made a shallow smile, paced around and then walked towards her.

The Three Clarities Field, with its windless sea of clouds, was tranquil as if nothing had ever happened.

“Su Xing, This Young Lady really missed you!”

Inside the Immortal’s Abode, Lin Yingmei, Wu Xinjie and Shi Yuan had finally returned. Upon meeting, the Thief Star emotionally rushed straight at him.