Together To Hell With Chai Ling

Chai Ling’s eyes opened wide as she stared very shocked at Su Xing. Compared to that exceedingly sensual, smiling yet not carefree appearance, the current Noble Star Little Whirlwind truly was like fish meat that had reached the end of the chopping board, giving Su Xing free rein to slaughter her. It was a seemingly pitiful appearance.

That flowery fragrance on the woman’s body assailed the nostrils, a serene and beautiful attractiveness. Chai Ling brimmed with indignation, yet she did not know what she should do. Su Xing gazed at her, and seeing the resentment in her eyes, he could not help but stop smiling. After all, he did not like looking at this kiss as if it were a rape as he quickly lost his mood.

The woman’s delicate fragrance and Su Xing’s male scent lingered and mingled, and for a while, neither of the two said anything.

Just at this moment.

A charming sentence broke this type of awkward atmosphere, even bringing relief to this mood between the two. He saw Wu Xinjie walk in giggling with Yan Yizhen following closely behind. Seeing this ambiguous position that Su Xing and Little Whirlwind Chai Jin were in, the Knowledge Star’s eyelids jumped. Smiling, she said: “Young Lord. Stop teasing Little Sister Chai Ling already!”

Su Xing heard the meaning behind Wu Xinjie’s words. He then bluntly pinched Chai Ling’s pretty cheeks, saying: “Since you are my Little Sister Chai Ling, how could I kiss you!” Saying that, he then left from her body.

Little Whirlwind Chai Ling inwardly let out a breath of air, looking at Su Xing with a gaze full of fear.

“Little Sister Chai Ling, now that you alone have seen my Young Master, do you know why Xinjie and Little Yi would serve Young Master.” Wu Xinjie said.

Chai Ling straightened out the disorderly appearance of the front of her shirt. “Milady,” Yuye passed the Golden Thread Feather Fan.

Chai Ling took the fan. Unfolding it, she covered her red lips, the movement not as graceful as before. Clearly, she was still somewhat nervous. “This Palace truly admires to the extreme. Elder Sister’s Young Master indeed is an exceptional character!” The Noble Star turned the Knowledge Star into her Elder Sister, her words carrying a trace of respect that evolved from her heart.

“Since Little Sister Chai Ling has had a test, it would be better to take the chance to discuss this matter of the Red Ink Iron Certificate.”

“Elder Sister’s man is amazing. This Palace shall lend it.” Chai Ling’s eyes rolled, and flinging her hand, a piece of jade appeared, approximately two chi long and two inches wide. The main focus of the jade piece was green colored glass, sparkling bright. It had a drifting shimmer, and around this jade piece were stars as far as the eye could see, lighting up the room with its sparkling.

“Elder Sister certainly has taken advantage of Little Sister’s person.” Looking at the Red Ink Iron Certificate, Wu Xinjie did not receive it at all.

Chai Ling raised her brows, her tone thoughtful: “Why does Elder Sister not receive it?”

“About that bet just now, Young Lord was only joking around with Little Sister. How could this Red Ink Iron Certificate be bet.” The Knowledge Star said.

The Little Whirlwind declined to comment. She looked towards Wu Xinjie with a gaze full of peculiarity.

“We had better still make a deal.” Wu Xinjie said.

“This Palace likes business deals.” Chai Ling showed a bit of cheer.

“What agreement does Little Sister want to be willing to lend the Red Ink Iron Certificate to us?” Wu Xinjie shook her head.