Sworn Brother and Sister, The Emotional Suwen

After staying at the Health Cottage for several consecutive days, the Blooming Water Sword Sect gradually withdrew its great fanfare. Liangshan Continent was large; finding a person was truly not that simple to do. Su Xing also finished learning the technique of the Five Spirits Heavenly Book Blooming Water Scroll over this time period, successfully refining the Blooming Water Divine Thunder once. Legends said that after twenty-one refinements were completed, Star Cultivators soon afterwards could refine the Blooming Water Divine Thunder into any sort of form, as if controlling another arm.

On this day, Su Xing set out to bid farewell to An Suwen.

These past days, they were under the care of the Efficacious Star. Not only doing every sort of convenience in Rippling Wave Kingdom, but Su Xing also feasted his eyes on the materials of pills and herbs, even becoming proficient in that tiny bit of knowledge of pill concoction.

An Suwen was earnestly adorable. Looking after him in every possible way made Su Xing very moved. He could not help but think of her like the little sister in a family; he was extremely reluctant to part. However, since ancient times, heroes feared a soft countryside lacking a heroic air the most. Su Xing also knew that he could not delay. Next, he needed to go to the Great Liang Dynasty not only to see the Divine Star Platform to hear about the matter of “becoming an outlaw,” the Relic Blade Sand of Bian City was also a required aspiration.

“Young master, careful on the road. Return any time you wish.” An Suwen faintly smiled, gifting some pills specially refined for today.

“How about we become sworn siblings as of this day?” Su Xing momentarily had an impulse.

An Suwen gasped in astonishment, red clouds flying across her cheeks.

Lin Yingmei and Wu Xinjie looked at Su Xing, dumbstruck. Their own Master truly could not be judged with common sense, unexpectedly wanting to be sworn siblings with the Efficacious Star. It seemed the Master really did not treat the Star Duels as a thing.

“Young master Su Xing, do not make a joke out of Suwen.” An Suwen repeatedly shook her head, softly saying: “Suwen believes she cannot match the two sisters at the young master’s side.”

“What do you two feel about Suwen and I becoming sworn brother and sister?” Su Xing asked.

Lin Yingmei uttered not a word, definitely not in opposition.

Wu Xinjie rolled her eyes, showing a cheerful smile, “Suwen, Young Master is this considerate of you, are you turning your back on Young Master?”

“Elder Sister obviously knows Suwen is not thinking like this.” The Efficacious Star Divine Physician was somewhat embarrassed.

“Heh, heh, then Little Sister Suwen is Master’s little sister from now on. Hm, hm whoever dares to bully Little Sister Suwen is basically bullying my Master!” How could the Efficacious Star not know what Wu Xinjie was implying. This was even more like some sort of disguised contract, a covert protection.

“It looks like I still cannot match up with you, Suwen.” Su Xing pretended to be disappointed.

“There is no need for the young master to say as such. As long as the young master does not avoid this burden that is Suwen, Suwen promises the young master that it is so.” An Suwen bit her lip. Even Lin Yingmei could not help but smile upon seeing her bashful blushing.

Wu Xinjie laughed loudly without restraint, holding two cups of oath swearing sake. [1]

“The ancients have the Oath of the Peach Garden. [2] Today has Master and Suwen forge a conjugal union…”

Conjugal union, yeah, right. Su Xing glared at her, but he still merrily drank the sake, and sprinkling it: “From this day forth, An Suwen, you are my, Su Xing’s, little sister. Your brother swears under oath, if in the future, brother treats you unfairly, then it shall be as if this celadon cup has ended…” Su Xing grasped the cup in his hand, and the celadon cup immediately became specks.