6 years - Natasha X Daughter

Y/n POV

I walk into the shared kitchen between the team and a couple of the guys are scattered on different counters while Tony is making food. "Y/n! Lovely to see you," Sam says and hugs me, "where's the lovely lady Eva?" He asks.

"She is coming later, she had some things to finish up at work and some wedding things to do," I say and sit next to Sam. "What are you making Tony?"

"Alfredo," he says and turns towards me with a spoon with sauce on it, "taste," he says and I empty the spoon.

"Okay that is good," I compliment and smile at him, he returns it and goes back to making the food.

After dinner Eva came and we all just hung out in the living room.

"I've gotta go to the bathroom for a sec," I whisper to Eva and get up. I get to the bathroom and do what I gotta do and when I get back Eva meets me in the hall, looking worried. "What's wrong love?"

"Don't freak out, but your mother is standing in the living room," My heart stops for a good 30 seconds before I walk past Eva and down to the living room.

They all seem shocked at her sudden appearance, even more when they see that I've come back. Mom notices me and her before tense look turns into a mix of happiness and sadness. All of a sudden she is hugging me and I stiffen completely, the thought of her being back and hugging me again freaks me the fuck out.

The next afternoon.

"Y/n, I know this is a lot," She says and and I stop my pacing to look at her.

"A lot? A lot! You've been gone for 6 fucking years! So yes, this is, indeed, a lot!" I yell at her.

"Mija," Eva mumbles and grab my hand to calm me down. Her hand touches my cheek and she moves a hair out of my face. "Be nice," she says sternly and I turn back to my mom.

"Why did you come back?" I ask her, "because as far as I can tell, you've done great, what house overlooking the sea, married, no care in the world," I point out before even letting her answer.

"I came back for you, I came back, incase you needed me, incase you needed your mom," She gives a slight smile and step closer to me. I step back and walk into the desk Eva is sitting on.

"I did need my mom, six fucking years ago I needed my mom, during my depression, when I landed in the hospital, when Steve kicked me out, when I met Eva, when I wanted to propose to Eva, that was when I needed my mom! Not now" I tell her and all of the things I mention shocks her.

"I didn't know," she mumbles and looks at me with pity.

"I don't care, you would've, if you stayed, you would have known." I calm down and look over at her wife, "you're warned, the woman that you married is a runner. Sure I might've deserved it, I was a hard kid, but she's a runner," I tell her wife before storming out, slamming the door behind me, Eva running close after me.

She catches up to me and stops me in the middle of the hall, I turn to look at her, tears flowing down my face dripping onto my shirt, "oh my love," She whispers and hug me, I sob into her shoulder. When I look up I can see my mom standing in the hall a little away from us. "Come on," Eva says and pull me to the room we share when we're staying at the compound.

She walks over to the closet and throw a hoodie at me. "Eva, what are you doing?" I ask her and pick the piece of clothing off the floor.

"Put it on," she demands and I do as she says. "Okay, now come here," she grabs my hand and pulls me onto the bed, her laying down and me with my head on her chest, and fingers intervened.

Eva pov

Me and Y/n have been lying here for a couple of hours and she fell asleep a long time ago. Which is probably for the best, as she didn't sleep at all last night.

A knock sounds on the door and I tell them to come in. Natasha walks in and her expression changes when she sees Y/n sleeping. "Natasha," I say and she turns her attention to me.

"I just wanted to talk to her," she says and look down at her feet, "I never meant for it to go on that long, it was only supposed to be 2 years," she continues.

I sigh and look down at Y/n to make sure she's still sleeping before looking back at Natasha. "Natasha, 3 or 6 years it doesn't matter, you left Y/n, alone for those years," I explain to her.

Knowing she's not going to get anything out of me she nods and walks towards the door, "can you just tell her I'm sorry?" She asks me.

"She has morning training tomorrow at 5.30, tell her there, and keep me out of it," I say and she leaves. Thank fuck.

"I love you Eva," someone says and I look down to see Y/n wide awake.

"Hmm, I love you too," I smile.

Okay to be completely honest, I kinda forgot about wattpad for a good while. This is what you get but the rest is planned lol.