- You are 16 years old- Scarlett X Daughter

Scarlett's daughter blah blah blah, you know the deal, Y/n is 17, Y/n has younger brother, Alex, age 15.

Y/n pov

I'm sitting in my room, reading the book I've put off reading for months. Each time I turn a page my eyes fall heavier and heavier, im so damn tired but I have to finish this book, there's only... 101 pages left, I sigh at the disappointing number but keep reading, it's 3 in the middle of the night, probably not a good idea to be reading but I don't care.

I turn another page and move from sitting in the middle of my bed, to standing up, I open my bedroom door and walk out my room making sure to close the door behind me as quietly as possible. Face still buried in my book, I walk to the room right next to mine, my brothers, I gently open the door and he's sitting with his back to the door, by his pc playing cod.

I walk over to him closing the door behind me, I half close my book around my finger so I don't loose the page I've reached. I sit in the chair next to him and place my head on his shoulder, "wassup dude?" He asks me, "not much," I reply, he keeps playing but puts his headphones down on the table, "what you reading?" He never asks me anything like that, he normally just mocks me for even wanting to read, "nothing interesting, you wouldn't care anyway," I say.

He looks at me a little sad, "sorry, im tired, it's called Final girl support group," I say to him, he nods and looks back at his game, "he's about to shoot you," I say and put my book down completely but making sure to put something in between the pages, "I know that idiot," he reply's mad, when his character dies I laugh a little and he looks at me kinda sad, "you're seriously not sad right?" I mock him, "it's just a character in a game, he's gonna come back," I follow up, he pushes his chair away from me to get something from a shelf, "yeah, and so is Natasha Romanoff, from those stupid movies, she can still come back," he says, I look at him, actual sadness filling my eyes.

"I- okay, well if that's how it is, I guess you're glad moms character died in that movie then," I say and shrug my shoulders, "I sure hope he isn't, I grew up with that character, so did both of you, now go to bed," someone says standing in the door, I look back and there is our mother, standing in the doorway, mad, hopefully at my brothers comment and not the both of us staying up this late. "But mom," he complains, "no, go to bed, it's 3.30 in the morning, and me and mama was sleeping, but the two of you bickering woke me up," she says, I roll my eyes and grab my book walking towards the door.

"Mom," I say getting a hum in response, "can you tuck me in?" I ask her tired, "you seriously need your mommy to tuck you in? What a baby you are dude," he laughs, "sure, I would absolutely love to honey," she smiles, "and for you, you didn't stop wetting the bed till you where 14 so shut your mouth and stop bullying your sister and go to bed," she says to him, I make a face at him and walk to my room, mom following behind me.

"Goodnight honey,"she strokes my hair, "I love you mom," I say, my eyes beating nearly shut, "I love you too honey, sweet dreams," she says, kisses my forehead and turns off my light before walking out.

——

I wake up at around 10.30, getting up immediately, getting dressed, doing what I gotta do, when I hear someone speaking outside my room. It's my brother asking my mom something, I walk closer and can hear what they're saying.

I open my door and look at him, "did you seriously just ask mom if you could take a soda?" I laugh at him, "yes," he says back proudly or whatever you wanna call it, "Alex you are 16 years old," I tell him as if he didn't already know, "almost 16," he corrects me, "still, you seriously asked mama if you could grab a soda out of the fridge," I continues laughing, "you wanted to get tucked in at the age of 17, so shut your bitch ass up," he says to me, mad, "and I'm gonna continue asking for it till I move out, asshole" I say back to him, "you two, behave before I get your mom in here, and Alex don't talk to your sister like that," mama corrects him.

I am feeding you guys, holy hell, here you go, love you, stay safe, goodnight<3