- Car ride - Scarlett X Daughter

"I'm bored," I complain and move in my seat. Sitting still in a car for the last 3 hours is not exactly the most entertaining thing ever, sure music and books helped but not slightly enough.

"Well, what do you wanna do? Really aren't that many options considering the circumstances," Mom laughs and glances over at me.

I shrug and look out of the window before being reminded of the many exciting but useless facts I know about many things. "Did you know that Steve Rogers did grandma drag in the comics?" I ask her and look over at her.

She chuckles "After all the things you could think off that is what you went with?" She asks me.

"In the comics Natasha Romanoff's real birth year is 1928 which means she were 95 years old when she dies in the Marvel cinematic universe," I say and take a piece of gum from my pocket.

"Really? Wow I didn't know that," She says and even looking from the side I can see that she furrows her brow.

"Most Marvel fans actually doesn't, and most doesn't believe it but it is true it's even been said that, that is one of the few things that different comic writers actually keep consistent even though nobody talks about it," I say, and her showing some sort of interest is gonna make me keep going.

"Natasha Romanoff actually had super serum, well not the same type as Steve, but a doctor in the red room created another version of it that was used as a part of the Black Widow training which basically gave Natasha enhanced strength, durability and stamina, as well as speed and reflexes. The Serum also enhanced her longevity and immune system," I say and look out the window.

"You do know that I know these things right? I played the character," She points out, I grunt and turn my head to look at her.

"Did you know that you almost didn't get the role? Yeah Emily Blunt was considered but because she weren't available they went with you instead," I say simply just to annoy her, and by her reaction I guess she didn't actually know.

"No, I didn't know that, but if I hadn't gotten the role people would've loved Natasha played as Emily because that is what they would've been used to. Now it's late and we have at least 10 hours left so please for the love of god get some sleep," She begs, I do agree with her though, I do need sleep.

I put my feet up on the seat and lean my knees against the window and put my head against the pillow lying on the window and look at her, "I love you mom," I say before yawning and closing my eyes.

She grabs my hand and squeeze it, "I love you too darling,"

A/n: It's short I know but Idgaf. Happy birthday to Scarlett, we love you mama. And to the rest, love y'all, stay safe, imma go to bed now :>