Time

(Pepper is like a mother to you and Wanda, both you and Wanda are 16 years old btw)
TW Suicide

What is time?

It's weird yk, the thing with accidents, and wether or not it was an accident. A lot of the time accidents lead to someone injured or dead, if I ever end up in an accident, I would rather have the death one. Not that I wanna die, but sometimes it just seems so peaceful, death, again I'm not suicidal or anything but if a truck came for me out of no where I wouldn't step out of the way.

Hanging out in the park with some of her friends, Y/N walked across a field of grass hand in hand with her best friend, and a bag of chips for them to share they sat down on a blanket. She laid down and put her hands under her head when Wanda her best friend placed her head on her chest and they both closed their eyes. It was the middle of the day and neither of them wanted to go to school so they just laid there in the sun, enjoying the warmth on their faces and the salty smell of potato chips.

With birds chirping and the water from the tiny waterfall near them, they started talking about life, "When we graduate I'm leaving this country and never looking back" Betty pointed out gaining a laugh from Y/N, "I'm probably going to move to LA" Y/N informed,Wanda sat up and looked at her, "why LA? " she laughed, "I think I'm going to move in with Tony, I like him and he and Pepper always treated me like their own" with Wanda knowing this was true she laid down again and closed her eyes once more.

In reality Wanda didn't want to leave the country, she wanted to stay right here, with Y/N, on this blanket, at this time. Y/N wanted almost the exact same thing, though she wanted to take Wanda with her to LA, and lay on the blanket there, lay in the sun there, stay with her there. They where in love.

Idk what time is

As Y/N's senses started getting weirder, and her nose started feeling funny she grabbed onto Wanda's hand, she started rubbing circles on her palm with her finger and listened great fully to the silence that rolled over the park, only it wasn't silence it was a much bigger much deeper and much darker thing who rolled over them, but they where okay with it, they wanted it to be this way, it was this or saying goodbye forever. Leaving each other would be like uh a patient coming in, with a trauma and the patient needed a kidney removed, sure they can live without a kidney, but a human being is made with two kidneys. They can live without one but that doesn't mean they should.

I mean there is a reason a kidney transplant is a thing, though sure you only get one if both craps out, which is what's happening right now. Both the kidney are dying, they got overloaded with pills and alcohol but who cares. They wanted to go this way, together, which was perfect for them, enjoying Valentine's Day with each other skipping school, and dying with their true love. And of course many would say "You are kids, you don't know what real love is" actually most of the people at the hospital said something in the lines of that, Steve, Bruce, Thor, Clint even Y/N's mom Natasha did. Pepper didn't though, nor did Tony when Y/N spoke with him.

As Y/; finally passed out, Wanda raised her head and looked at her and smiled, knowing she would be passing out in a few seconds.

Random lady in parks POV

I was out walking my dog as I saw two teenagers laying on a blanket under a tree, young love it's so beautiful. One of the girls looked over at me, and then just fell backwards, I walked over there as it seemed weird the way she fell. "Excuse me, are you okay?" I asked her, she didn't answer I shook her and nothing happened. "Call 911! " I yelled at a man walking past us, he took his phone out of his pocket and walked over while dialing 911, minutes later the ambulances came and two paramedics got them into the ambulances. The EMT thank me, and I went on my way hoping and praying the best for these girls.

No one's pov

As the two ambulances showed up at the hospital Dr Robbins and Dr Karev where the only ones waiting nobody else had been notified, one stretcher got pulled out and Dr Robbins noticed the girls face immediately, she yelled to the nurses inside to contact Natasha Romanoff, she got told what had happened at the park, or what the lady knew had happened. A girl who fainted and her unconscious friend beside her, unbeknownst to the woman the two teenagers had OD on oxy found by one of them in a closet at Grey Sloan memorial.

As Y/N the girl with Dr Robbins got rolled into trauma 1, both Natasha and Steve ran in there "You two need to get out of here" Dr Bailey told them both, "who was the other girl?" Miss romanoff asked in a panic, "Wanda" with the name Steve ran out and over to trauma two finding Pepper sitting against the wall outside the door, her eyes where puffy and red, as where miss Romanoff's. He placed herself against the wall next to Pepper when they heard a beeping noise, they thought it was the room behind them with Wanda, it wasn't, it was the one with Y/N they both heard Dr Robbins yelling at one of the many residents in there.

Miss Romanoff came out of trauma one a tear slipping down his cheek, she looked over at the woman who had been taking better care of her child than she had herself and shook her head, Pepper let out a heart wrenching scream and miss Romanoff went over and grabbed her and lead her to the attendings lounge.

I don't know what time is, I just know there isn't enough of it.