Truth or drink - Scarlett X Daughter

Not proofread, warning, it's bad!

Y/n POV

"So who are you two? And how do you know each other?" The director asks me and Lizzie whom are sitting across from each other.

"I'm Lizzie," she says and when I don't say anything she taps my leg with her foot.

"I am Y/n," I laugh and look at Liz. "And I am her step daughter? She's my step mom?" I say "well I don't know she's dating my mom that's all I know," I shrug my shoulders.

"Okay so what we're gonna be doing is, one of you picks up a card and asks the other one the question, the person getting asked can either answer the question or take a shot," the director tells us and we both nod in agreement.

"Do you wanna start or shall I?" Lizzie asks me. I glance over at my mom and then back at Lizzie.

"You can start," She picks up a card and takes a breath.

"Okay, what did you think of me when I started dating your mom?" Her arms cross and lay on the table, the card is still in her hand.

"Well I liked you, I did think it was kinda weird at first, might be because of my dad, but yeah, it's what like 16 years ago," I respond and pick up a card. "Heh, which one of my moms family members do you like the least?" I ask her and we both look at my mom. All three of us know the answer, still she decides the take the shot.

"Alright, have you ever had sex at our house?" I give her an awkward laugh and hesitate whilst deciding between drink or truth.

"Yeah, not ever outside my own bedroom though," I say and grab a card. Making sure that I don't look neither of my parents in the eyes.

"You can counter ask the question if you want to," The director says. I glance up at Lizzie.

"I already know the answer. I left the country for a month, both my brother and sister were with my grandparents, and their whole house had to be painted so they stayed at my apartment for the whole month, let's leave it at that"

"What does the card say Y/n," Lizzie says to hurry the conversation.

"Why have you not married my mom yet?" I Tilt my head and smile at her and then turning my head to look at my mom.

"Good question," She says and takes another shot, "okay you have to drink too, I'm gonna be painted out as an alcoholic," I will give her that, the internet is ruthless. I take the shot and hand her a card.

"Have you ever cheated on my mother?" I put the card down and look at her.

"No, never," She says and point over at my mom while making eye contact with her, "and I would never," She grabs a card. "What do you hate the most about me and/or your mom?"

"I'm going to take a shot before answering this," I empty the glass, "aight, I hate that the two of you act like horny teenagers no matter where we are," I give the both of them a look and grab a card.

"What do you regret the most? After having met my mom,"

"Well it's not really including your mom but, not being able to be there when you needed us, and only being able to help after the fact," She says and I can hear her becoming sad.

-

The game continued for an hour more and then we finished up. They decided that I should go home with them, as it was too late to drive all the way back by myself, and because they wanted to keep an eye for me for the night.

When we got home we had tea in the living room, I went out to go to the bathroom and when I got back I instinctively went into my moms arms and one of her arms wrapped around me and the other around Lizzie.

I tried to keep my eyes open and keep concentrated on their conversation, "you can sleep angel, it's okay," Lizzie mumbles and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and doze off.

Here ya go! Love ya!