-You will be fine-

This one is for the bitches who wanted something other than smut :) your welcome <3
"Come on, you will be fine, they are my parents they won't kill you" You laughed at your girlfriend, she just looked at you and rolled her eyes playfully. "They are going to kill me," she argued trying to get you to change your mind to stay at home. "No matter what we aren't staying home, plus it's going to be a road trip, which I know you love," "That is true, I do love a good road trip, and I love you so I will go with you to meet your parents if I get to control the music." She argued which made you laugh, god these moments where the best ones, true you and her had argued but these moments made life better.

"Great now get your ass in the car" You told your girlfriend as you put the suitcases in the trunk, meeting your parents was something the two of you had always discussed, first she though it was a great idea then she changed her mind and you thought it would be fine, then neither of you like the idea and now you are back at the point where you are the only one who wants it to happen. She sat in the car and immediately turned on the Bluetooth to play music, you hated some of the songs she played like, heart of glass by Miley Cyrus or her personal favorite slumber party by Ashnikko. Most the time you either skipped them or put something entirely different on, not today though considering how nervous she was about your parents.

You sucked it up and jammed along with her, and to be completely honest with you, seeing her having fun laughing while in the car made you so happy butterflies filled your heart. The first hour in the car went smooth she jammed to music and offered to drive about a million times, you told her no every time she asked. Hour number two the jamming died down a little and she put on slower songs, it was beginning to turn dark outside and you had just entered the forest area, which was your personal favorite part of the drive. Especially when it turned all misty and kinda spooky. The third hour went as the second only now she had fallen asleep and the music turned into something in the style of Lovely by Billie Eilish or To Build A Home by The Cinematic Orchestra and Patrick Watson.

Hour number four went as so. She woke up with way to much energy, but begging for the two of you to stop for food, which you promised her in the moment you could, problem was there was at least two hours of forest more which you knew, she didn't. Hour five and six where boring, the two of you got into an argument cause by your lack of sleep and both of you lacking food. The moment you saw the chance you drove off the highway and went towards the McDonalds you knew where there.

She on the other hand did not notice that you had entered the drive through when you got to the window you ordered what you wanted and what you knew she wanted a nine pack nuggets with a big coke and a large fries. You placed the food on her lap, which was when she noticed the food. You pulled into the parking lot and started eating "wow, it's already dark outside" she said awing the stars in the clear sky, which made you chuckle a little.

I recommend listening to: Let It All Go by Birdy and RHODES now :)

After eating your food the two of you just sat there, her eyes still planted in the sky, your eyes planted on her admiring her. Without saying a word you opened your car door and stepped out, she looked confused and turned her eyes on you who where walking around the front of the car, when you got to her side you pulled the door open and grabbed her hand pulling her out. "Y/N what are you doing? " she chuckled still very confused.

When you got her out the car you pulled her over under one of the lights in the parking lot, when it started snowing, she started laughing and shivering a little. You put your arms around her hips and she placed hers around your neck. You just stood there in the snow looking the love of your life in the eyes, and smiled the biggest smile you have ever had. She smiled as well. As a snowflake landed on her eyelash she started blinking quickly but the smile never left her face. As she were still shivering you hugged her and she buried her face in your chest.

"Can we just stay here forever? " she asked.

"You know what? " you asked her.

"Mhm? " she hummed.

"We can stay here forever."

"I love you Y/N Johansson" She said looking up at you.

"Johansson huh? " you laughed

"Yeah, it sounds better than Scarlett Y/L/N, sorry" she laughed as well and put her head back in your chest, as you started swaying in the music that weren't playing in the background.