-Natasha x Daughter- SHIELD Training

Summary: You are Natasha's daughter and you are in training to become a SHIELD agent, the twist is nobody knows she is your mother, and that all changes when something goes wrong

"Y/N GET UP" Your mother yelled from outside your door, it was five am way to early to be up."NO IT'S TOO EARLY" you just yelled back and she walked right into your room and turned on the light, the moment the light hit your face you threw the covers on your face, and of course she pulled them off you, "Get up" "NO" you protested and threw your pillow over your head, which she also snatched from you and threw on the floor, "I am not saying this to you again, GET UP" "NO" you yelled once more and she got tired of it and pulled you by your ankles and onto the floor.

"Rude," you groaned and stood up, walked over to your closet and put on your training clothes, you and your mother then left your room and trailed off towards the cafeteria in the SHIELD building. You had early training and your mother and Clint of course had to train you and 25 other new agents, you weren't new of course you had been there for 2 or 3 years, while the others only just got there.

When the two of you reached the cafeteria you parted and she went over to sit with the other level 9 and 10 agent's which was people like Fury, Hill, Barton, herself and some others, level 10 was your goal, you wanted to get up there and fight with the big dogs, you were fierce you wanted the attention and the skill set it takes to get up there, but for that to be possible you would need to get out of your mother how she got trained and who trained her, the problem was every time you asked she would turn away from you and disappear for hours.

You sat down at the table by the new young agents, they were all training to become agents you on the other hand had to pretend you needed the training, that you needed the help to become good at what you already knew, it wasn't your idea, nor was it your mothers, it was both Barton and Fury who said it would be a good idea just so people wouldn't suspect your relationship with the Natasha Romanoff, for your own safety and for everybody else.

"Hey new girl," one of the many boys yelled at you and you just looked at him while everybody looked at you, "What?" "What's your name pretty lady" he asked you and stood up from your chair as his body began moving towards you, "come on what's your name, it's rude not to respond to him" one of the other boys backed him up, he got to your chair and placed his hands on both your shoulders "He asked you a question" he said raising his voice gaining the attention from the other tables, his hands moved slowly down your front and you knew were they were headed, you stood up fast enough for the chair to slam into his legs "get off of me!" you yelled at him and your mother slowly moved away from her seat, you looked over at her and saw Fury grabbing onto her arm.

The boy who grabbed onto you had fallen onto the floor, "Sweetie, don't be like that," he tried to flatter you which ended up in you kicking him right in the groin, you then bent down and grabbed onto his collar and pulled him slightly off the ground and got real close to his face and whispered "My name, is none of your business. Oh, and thank you for your cooperation" you smirked at him and walked off, "hey, that was awesome, how did you learn to do that" A girl yelled after you and you turned around to look at her "Uh, I'm self taught" "Cool, I'm Laura, Laura Smith" She smiled and raised her hand for you to shake it, you grabbed her hand and shook it "I'm Y/N, what rank are you? " You asked her and she just looked at you "Uh, I'm not, I'mnot and agent yet, please tell me you aren't one of those people who only go for ranks" she rambled and you just laughed at her, "what? " "I'm not one of those girls I promise" you reassure her.

"Great," she only had a small time to respond when you started to trail off, you needed to speak with your mother and you just saw her walking down a hall, "Where are we going" she asked half running after you and you just shushed her, "Agent Romanoff" you said loud and clear and she turned around excusing herself from the other young agent, she were talking too, "Girls I don't have time right now I have to go train a class," "That's perfect, we are in that class so we are just gonna walk with you," Laura said and you just laughed at her, "Actually Laura, i need to speak with you in private Agent Romanoff," you explained and Laura nodded and ran to class, she turned the hall and your mother turned to speak to you, "I'm sorry about the whole breakfast thing" "I'm not mad if that's what you think, but by the way you said you were tired in the morning i would never expect for you to have that much energy in you at 6 Am, so i better not see you slack more than you have too in training, which if i must say you are not allowed to show all your skills in that class," she said and she actually sounded proud which blew you a little away. "That was actually not what I needed to ask you about," you said and she just looked at you very curious, and nodded. "I need you to train me, privately, I need your skills. Please tell me how you got them" "Absolutely not," "But" "No, I won't hear it, now get your ass in the gym."