- Peter - Nat X Reader

Nat Romanoff pov

"Fury we need her help," Stark says and looks over at Fury's one good eye, "no way in hell am I letting a dangerous terrorist out of her cell" Fury spits back at Stark and looks at me, his words make me cringe, "she's not a terrorist," Rogers interrupt the two men making the room silent, "right, then what is she?" Maximoff asks him, "she killed hundreds of people, including my family," she continues, Rogers doesn't say a word.

"I'll go down and speak with her," I say and stand up from my chair, "Romanoff, if you do that you are no longer a part of this group, you will lose your status as an agent and your position in the council," Fury tells me, I turn to look at him in disbelief, "Nick," I blurt out, nobody calls him Nick, "leave us," he says and the others walk out.

"If I let you talk to her, it's gonna happen on my terms, and it will happen in English, or I swear to god;" He spits, I nod, "Got it?" He raises his voice, "yes, yes I got it" I spit back and look at him, I walk towards the door, "Barton will be overseeing it," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Shall we," someone says to me, I turn and look up from the tablet in my hand, Barton, "hey, I guess so" I say and hand him my tablet, "what is this?" He asks "her file," "but, it's empty" he turns it off and we walk towards the basement with cells, "yeah, we know nothing about her, not even her real name, so go now her name is Jane," he looks at me, "like Jane Doe? Have you never watched a movie before?" I ask his confused mind.

"Yeah, uh course I have," he says and we finally make it to her cell, Barton walks over to the wall and I stand right in front of her, only a thick piece of glass between us, "well, well, well look who came to visit me," she says in Russian, "I don't have time for this" I respond, also in Russian, Barton clears his throat in the back and her eyes dart over at him, "In English, Tasha," he says and she looks back at me and smirks.

"You brought your dog, cute" she laughs and I roll my eyes at her, "I am not her dog," he says embarrassed, "shut it" she snarls, "любовь моя, Питер в опасности," I say, she looks at me and says nothing, "get a translator down here, now," Clint says in his earbud, "he's already on his way" Fury responds in the other end. Crap.

"пожалуйста, если не для него, сделай это для меня," I say hoping she would do it, she shakes her head and what I assume is the translator, 2 guards, and Fury walk in here. "Romanoff, you had your time," He says and she looks in my eyes, "what do you need," she says, we all look at her, "it's Peter, Peter Parker, he is in danger," Fury says with some sort of mercy in his voice, "what kind of danger?" she asks, is she considering this?

"The type of danger that could kill him," Barton interrupts, she laughs, "are you seriously laughing right now?" I yell at her, "he used to be your best friend" I continue, and as I say that her smile turns into a frown, and she turns her back to all of us. She places herself against the back wall and slides down, for about 15 minutes we are all standing there waiting for her to say something, "Romanoff, I have given you your time, it's my turn now" Nick says, I look at him, and give a slow nod before we begin to walk out.

"amor meus, ille volat sua alis"

"That was the last time you see her" Rogers last sentence to me keep repeating in my head;