-fetus deletus- Scarlett X Daughter

I decided I had to fix this cause wtf was I doing, anyways, I've copy and pasted some thing's from the other chapter and wrote some other things myself, if there are some things that don't seem right that's why, please don't shame me for this, I just needed to fix it.

The smell of the disgusting high school bathroom went in and out of my nose each time I took a breath. My hands sweating, my knee bouncing, tears running down my cheeks. Someone opened the door to the bathroom and walked in. We all had class so neither I nor she is allowed to be in here. As the teacher's keys started to dangle and make sound I unlocked the door to my stall and put my feet on top of the toilet seat. The teacher walked in, looked around for a minute, and then out again. After a few seconds, the other girl walked out of her stall and left the bathroom.

I look to my left and look at the pregnancy test on the toilet paper hanging on the wall beside me, I pick it up and look at it. Fuck. I put it in my bag and walked back to class. "Nice of you to join us," the teacher scolded me, I took my seat and started to feel sick, of myself, of my situation, and of the fact that I would need to tell on myself. The teacher started yelling at some of the boys for not doing the homework, I had already done it.

We had been in class for 30 minutes when the sickness took over, I raised my hand and got called on, "can I go to the nurse? I'm not feeling well," "then go" she directed for the door and I took my bag and left. When I got to the nurse she asked what was wrong and I told her I wasn't feeling well. She told me to call my mom and give her the phone. I got my phone out and the girl from the bathroom walked in, the nurse walked away from me and over to her. I didn't call my mom, I called Lizzie, "Hey, Lizzie" I whispered, "Hello sweetheart, you okay?" "I, I need you to come and pick me up" she sighed "Sweetness I would love to, and you know that, but I am not allowed to pick you up"

"Yeah, I know but please, I need you right now" I started to sob "I'm gonna be there in 10 minutes" thank god, "okay," The nurse came back in and asked to speak to my mother, I told her that she had to go but would come and get me. The nurse didn't believe me and didn't allow me to leave. I stood up to "walk back to class" but walked out to the parking lot instead. A car pulled up that I recognized and stopped beside me.

"Hey sweetheart, get in" I opened the car door and got in the car closed the door and we drove off. "This isn't the way home," I said confused "I know, we are going to Starbucks and getting coffee, then we are going to sit in this car in the parking lot till you tell me what's wrong" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

We reached Starbucks and I ordered a coffee so did Lizzie. We parked in the parking lot and she turned off the car then just looked at me. I sipped my coffee and glanced up at her, she made eye contact with me and I put my coffee down. "I- " I stuttered, "I did something really bad," I say and tears start to dwell up in my eyes, she put her hand on mine and look me in the eyes and smile.

"Whatever it is, we'll get through it, okay?" She tell me I swallow the knot in my throat "promise?" I ask her, she is quiet for a second and responds "I promise" I nod and prepare myself for a minute, "first I have to tell you something," she nods slowly and I keep going "I have a boyfriend and I" I hesitate and she squeeze my hand, "I'm pregnant" I say and look at her.

She is sitting in silence, "I- does your mother know?" I don't answer for a second "no, you where the first person I called. And I know you think I'm disgusting and I feel like the biggest disappointment right now so please don't yell at me" she is silent, the only thing she is doing is starting the car.

We got to the highway and she still hasn't said a thing, "Liz?" I say trying to get her to say something, "look, I am very confused right now but I need to know what you want to do" she ask me, "I don't know, I can't keep it. But if I get it removed I won't have to," her eyes darted over at me "removed?" She ask "yeah, fetus deletus yk? Or are you against that cause then I'll go there myself" I giggled a little and she did too.

I'm glad we can laugh at this to be honest, like I know I screwed up trust me I do and I know that it wasn't the best idea to screw him at 15. Trust me, I know. And I know Lizzie is saying she isn't disappointed, but she is.

"I'm gonna call your mom when we get home, I'm not going to tell her anything that's up to you, and if you are going to get an abortion she is going to take you, because you are a minor and I can't take you" I sigh and nod.

10 minutes later me and Lizzie are sitting on the barstools in the kitchen when mom walks in, she came over a kissed the top of my head. "Lizzie, what are you doing here?" She asks surprised, "emotional support" she says and grab my hand

"This is weird? Who died?" Mom asks me, "mom, this is serious" she looks at me and stop talking, "I'm just gonna say it now and get it over with. I'm pregnant" Her smile fades, her happiness quickly turns into anger, a silent anger.

"Mom... Say something, please," She sniffles and walk over to me. She wraps her arms tightly around me and I begin to sob, I apologize over and over again until I croak and choke on my own breath.

"Honey it's not your fault," she says and looks at me, "okay? This is not your fault," she repeats and I nod.

"I'm sorry mom," I say and she hugs me again. I know that she is disappointed in me, and that she's mad that I have sex without protection, or just that I have sex, either or.

"I'm going to book an appointment for you, and we're going to get this sorted out," She tells me and hug me one last time, "Go to your room and I'll be up there when we're finished here," I hop off the chair and walk up the stairs to my room.

And sure enough, like she said, she came up here. She walks over to my bed and lay down beside me, I get eye context with her before hugging her and making myself comfortable in her arms, "tomorrow and 4, you don't have to go to school," I just nod and close my eyes.

"Thanks for not getting mad," I mumble, "I would never get mad at you for that, just be careful. I love you," she says, I smile and look at her, "I love you too,"

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐒.𝐉 & 𝐍.𝐑 ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara