Most High Indifference, Your Concubine Is Unnamed

Start from the beginning

“But this Purple Thunder Monster, they say, has ever-changing appearances and is very capable of altering his face. To find him will not be simple.” The Red Lotus Fairy brooded.

“Ladies and gentlemen, have you all forgotten what the next phase is?” Enviless of the East coldly smiled.

When he raised this, the cultivators present showed epiphanic expressions.

The Evil Smiting Hall of the Star Duels’ third phase would have its curtain raised one month after the end of the Purple Star Birth Outline. Evil Smiting Writs would appear in both the Vermilion Bird Territory and the Black Turtle Territory. Only Star Masters that possessed the Evil Smiting Writ could enter Evil Smiting Hall to collect a Star Beast; if the Purple Thunder Monster dared to even single-handedly fight for the Purple Star Birth Outline against the joined forces of multiple Great Sects, then he definitely would not miss this Evil Smiting Hall. At that time, as long as their sect’s people were in either of the two territories, then they could surely find the Purple Thunder Monster.

“Although the Purple Thunder Monster has countless appearances, there is a common characteristic, and that is Lin Chong!” Enviless of the East coldly laughed: “Regardless of how he changes his appearance, this Star General cannot. At the time Lin Chong appears, he will no longer be able to escape.”

“Although the Crystal Dragon Palace will not participate in this chase to kill, they have already agreed to refine a secret treasure for me. [10] At that time, it will be impossible for him to escape, ha, ha.”

“But there is a problem. The Black Turtle Territory has innumerable Devil Cults, and the Vermilion Bird Territory has different tribes everywhere. Those places are not within our domains.” The Queen Lady of Ice opened her mouth.

“No matter. I will personally go speak with the Black Turtle Territory’s number one Devil Cult, the ‘Devil Star Palace.’ [11] In all likelihood, with such a powerful Star Master, even they would be very willing to collaborate with us. And the Vermilion Bird Territory…Headmaster Handan, we will attack with everything, but as for the other particulars, those will be left to the Shifting Flower Sword Sect. The Shifting Flower Sword Sect originated from the Vermilion Bird Territory, so this will not be problem, will it.” Enviless of the East was unquestionable.

Handan nodded: “Only naturally, but for us to spend so much trouble on killing a single Star Master, would it not anger the Liangshan Maiden?” She worriedly asked.

“The Liangshan Maiden? Fear her, my ass.” Ancestor Qianli was discontent. “If she has the capability, then just slaughter our Ten Great Sects already.”

“Be at ease, Lin Chong provoked us first. It can be presumed that Liangshan Maiden is a heart clear as a mirror.” Enviless of the East pensively said.

“En. This is fine.”

Then, everyone again deliberated the details, with regards on how to arrange for the Star Masters’ entrance into the two territories, how they would contact each other, how they would station checkpoints leading to and from the Vermilion Bird Territory, etc. A frightening alliance unprecedented in history that was composed of the first-rate cultivators of the Ten Great Sects had been born.

And at this time, our implicated person was currently immersed in controlling his Sword Chant.

One day after he finished training, Su Xing sat down panting for breath.

“Su Xing, just what should we do about that Wu Song?” Shi Yuan looked at the cool and elegant beauty a hundred meters away that had closed her eyes in meditation. Her tone was ill-humored. The Thief Star’s nature had always been carefree and outspoken. Although the incident when Wu Siyou nearly killed Su Xing several days ago startled everyone, this made the Thief Star have negative feelings about her.