Most High Indifference, Your Concubine Is Unnamed

Start from the beginning

The three Great Sword Sect Ancestral Masters of the Four Great Sword Sects were the very first to issue the argument to kill the Purple Thunder Monster.

“And how does Headmaster Handan [8] of the Shifting Flower Sword Sect see things?” The Red Lotus Fairy’s eyes mockingly gazed at the woman beside her.

Although Handan was once a Headmaster, she could compare to these present Old Monsters that did not care for the things of the world. Her qualifications were short by only a bit, and she immediately reverently agreed: “The Elders of the Shifting Sword Sect have gone to the Vermilion Bird Territory to plunder the Birth Outline and have not yet returned. However, I will approve in their stead. Who knows whether or not the next victim would be our Shifting Sword Sect.”

Her words made the others show satisfied smiles.

“The Shifting Sword Sect actually is very thoughtful. Running off to the Vermilion Bird Territory to plunder the Birth Outline, indeed you have given this much thought.” Ancestor Qianli of the Blooming Water Sword Sect chuckled coldly.

“The Shifting Sword Sect originated from the Vermilion Bird Territory. That place is somewhat more convenient to This Sect, and neither does This Sect wish to fight over the chests with friends, so as to injuring relations.” Handan said, neither servile nor overbearing.

“Enough talk about this. We had better speak more on the matter of the others shrinking back when the time for battle came.”

A man sitting at the head coldly chuckled. His cultivation had unexpectedly reached Supervoid Early Stage, and he spoke particularly forcefully, with each word like thunder. The man’s lips were red and his teeth white, his demeanor distinguished and elegant. He wore a purple gold crown and was draped in a Clear Void Most High robe. Those pupils were expressionless and apathetic. He was known as “Enviless of the East.” [9]

Enviless of the East’s ice-cold gaze looked at the Lifeless Hall’s Ancestor Longevity, the Heavenly Ice Holy Palace’s Queen Lady of Ice, and the True Immortals Hall’s Xuan Zhenzi. His expression seemed to say: If it was not for your cold feet, then how could the Purple Thunder Monster have prevailed.

The three were all from Great Sects, and although their cultivation was somewhat lower, they were not afraid.

Ancestor Longevity chuckled: “The Purple Thunder Monster had a Lifeless Pearl, so This School owed him a favor. Naturally, it has been returned.”

“Who could have thought that the Purple Thunder Monster would go confront Extreme Clarity. And who could have thought that Extreme Clarity would die. He indeed had a Prehistoric Spirit Treasure.”

The Queen Lady of Ice even was disinclined to explain.

“Then, on what positions do the ladies and gentlemen participating in this ‘Alliance of Ten Conference’ stand?” Enviless of the East dully asked. His tone had a sort of indistinct pressure existing within it.

“Since the Lifeless Hall’s favor has been returned, next time, we will naturally make haste to kill him.” Ancestor Longevity stroked his beard, his tone certain.

“En. This Purple Thunder Monster also is a Star Master. If we can root him out, that naturally is even better.” Xuan Zhenzi nodded and sighed in relief. He did not mind if the Purple Thunder Monster were to die.

“Right.”

The Queen Lady of Ice nodded her head.

This conduct of the Purple Thunder Monster’s that defied the natural order had already provoked everyone’s anger. Regardless of whether they were thinking of their sects and disciples or if they were considering the Star Duels, if he did not die, this Purple Thunder Monster was like a needle stuck inside the flesh, highly uncomfortable.