Chapter 41

Cam POV June 18th

I was high outta my mind.

After earlier with Mari I decided to smoke a lil bit but plans changed once Ash Lucas and KJ came over.

We chopped it up for a cool minute before they had to go. I don't remember why they left I had called Lexi but she ain't answer so I was bored outta my mind.

High and bored. Bored and high.

I got up and opened up some windows because I know Mari won't want smoke in the house.

I put on my R&B playlist and started cleaning the house up. Truth be told I ain't wanna do shit but I gotta play Ms housewife for Ms pregnant wife.

"I think about the day I got wrapped round ya fingerrr~" I said singing to I can't stop loving you by kem.

"I cant stop loving you, I can't help myself~" "Shit yo ass up you can't fuckin sing!" Lucas said snickering walking in. "I thought you left?" "I did but we came back." He said as ash and KJ walked back in.

"Man I'm boutta be on my housewife shit y'all can't be here." I said grabbing the broom. "That's ight we'll chill here camwam." Ash said.

"Man I told you bout calling me that." I said with a mug on my face. "Then do sumn bout it." "Shut y'all ass up. Get to stepping you get to cleaning." Kj told us.

"Fuck you, you ain't my daddy nigga." Ash said with a stank face. "He right you not cause I am. Bow down bitch." I told Ash. "As you wish daddy." He said and winked.

"I ain't fuckin witchall I gotta clean." I said walking away from them. They started laughing once I sucked my teeth. I started in the living room just sweeping then I went to the kitchen, bathroom, closet, and the hallway.

"When the cause and cure is yoouuuuuu-" I sung out.

"I get so-" KJ said.

"Weak in the-" Ash said.

"Knees I can-" Lulu said.

"Hardly speak I lose all control and sumn takes over me. In a daze it's so-" we sung loudly bot got cut off by Mari.

"AMAZING ITS NOT A PHASE I WANT YOU-"

"TO STAY WIMME BY MY SIDE I SWALLOW MY PRIDE!" We all sung out and busted out laughing afterwards. I sat on the couch while I watched lulu roll up.

"I thought she was sleep?" "Man ion know." I said shrugging. Mari started coming down the stairs in nun but my boxers and a bra.

Ash was drooling and so was KJ and Lulu. "Y'all better close y'all mouth before it get violent up in here." I said slapping each of them.

"Holon this my jam." Lulu said bopping his head. "She chose to stayy at home so they could be a family."

"For the children but what about me?!?!?" Ash said with his dramatic ass getting on the floor and fake wailing.

I shook my head while Mari laughed and came and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she leaned her head on my chest.

"I'm hungry." She said pouting. "Hi hungry I'm Cameron but the lady's like to call me cam." I said licking my lips and shaking her hand.

She rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Ay this my jam holon." I said. "Don't you gotta music room or sumn?" "You mean a personal studio?"

"The fuck? Don't use rich people term and language ight." He said and I started laughing. "Nah ion got a music room." I said he looked at me like I had two heads. "Who's that?" "That's ash and that's KJ." I said pointing at them.

She nodded and shifted her attention to me. "Can you make your famous buffalo wings and loaded fries for me please?!?!?" She said looking at me with a pleading look.

"Yeahhh can you do it?" Lulu said. I rolled my eyes and huffed. She done got them started on me cooking. "Yeah but it's only gon eve for ME and MARI." I said saying our names extra loud.

I got a bunch of whatever's and you ain't shit's. Mari turned and straddled my lap.

I grabbed her face and sung along to the song. "There's so much darkness in the world, but I see beauty left in you girl."

"You got me singing ohhhhhh ohhh ohhhhh-" I got cut off by her hand covering my mouth and laughed. I licked her hand and she jumped and pulled back.

"Mmm mm you nasty." She said scrunching her face up. "You are to let's not forget about earlier. Finger was deep in ya as-" she pinched me and I yelped.

"Finger was where?"

"When?"

"What?"

"Which one?"

"Oh fr?"

"Damn?"

"Shut yall ass up."

"So doesn't that mean you got fingbootied?"

"Nigga what?"

"Fingered and booty together."

"You just sound dumb shut up."

They started arguing and I was just looking at Mari as she looked at me. "I'm still hungry." "Youon want nun else cse ion feel like cooking right now." She nodded and told me sumn from checkers.

I doordashed it then she went upstairs tie at because they started lighting the blunts they rolled and some spliffs. Later on I cooked the buffalo chicken and loaded fries. KJ, lulu, and Ash were still there making sure they got a plate.

I ended the day with me and Mari dancing to a song of my R&B playlist that was still playing. I gave Mari a foot massage and then we watched Netflix.

Ginny and Georgia to be exact since they had a new season.

I swear Ginny is a lil ungrateful brat she don't be knowing the full story and she'll be quick to call Georgia a bad mom.

Slowly disliking that hoe fr.

Sorry for any typos