Chapter 16

Dec 31 9:07AM Amari POV

"Hey girl!" Mel said walking in the already open door. "Hey." "Did you see the video?" Mel asked. "What video?" "I mean there's a lot of videos of us at the club but THE video." She tried to explain but I still didn't get it.

"Y- just look on your phone." "No." She raised an eyebrow at me. "I cannot because then I won't be able to do the tour. Then I would get to thinking and you know what happens when I get to thinking." "Okay."

"Is the baby okay?" "No I lost it." She nodded. "sorry." I just shrugged my shoulders, which resulted in cam moving closer to me. "Your mom should be coming up soon." I nodded, she nodded and sat down.

"oye, lo siento, no pude llegar aquí antes" my mom said walking in. (hey i'm sorry i couldn't make it here sooner) "está bien mamá, ¿por qué estás aquí?" (it's alright mama why are you here) "Solo quería ver cómo estabas. esta vez no es como las otras" (i just wanted to check up on you. this time is not like the others)

"La única diferencia era que estaba embarazada." (The only difference was i was pregnant)
"Exactamente así vas a ir a la policía" (Exactly so are you going to the police)

"No, escuchaste lo que dijeron las últimas veces. Incluso cuando tuviéramos pruebas de quién lo hizo, déjalo en paz." (No you heard what they said the last couple times. Even when we had proof of who did it just leave it alone.)

"pero-" (but-) "No." She just sighed in defeat and we talked about other things until the doctor came in. By that time Cameron had already woken up and was on her phone. "Hello good to see you again if you forgot I'm Dr.morgan." I nodded.

"Have you eaten yet?" The doctor asked looking up at me from her clipboard. "Yes." "Okay well that's good. Everything seems to be okay with you all you have to do is sign some discharge papers and your free to go. You may experience some vaginal discomfort but that's about it." "Okay." I said not really paying attention.

"I'll send a nurse to bring you your discharge papers have a great day." She said walking out. "You too." I said back. "You wasn't even listening." Cam said I just shrugged my shoulders and leaned on her.
----------------
Cameron's POV 8:00pm

We were on the private jet flying to Florida for our concert. It was me, Amari, our managers, my sister, and Xavier. We were talking about the most random things. "No that's not what I said your twisting my words up." Xavier tried to defend himself.

"So did you or did you not say that you wouldn't date a girl with over 10 body counts." Mari said with a raised eyebrow. "I did but-" "case closed you lose bro." Jade said. "Case reopened fuck you talkin bout. I wouldn't date one because I don't know what disease she could have or who's had her."

"See me personally I would because she has experience and that means she could take dick." I said adding in to the conversation. Amari looked at me with her face scrunched up. "Who told you you could add your two cents in." "Right yo nosy ass." Jade added.

"What if she has something and she doesn't know it? But you are right tho cam." "That's what condoms are for but if you like going in raw get her tested." "You know how females are they'll think you tryna call them dirty." He said shaking his head.

"Nah. Aye Mari wi-" she sent me a death glare. "Shit nevermind." They all laughed at me "yea ight bro." My phone started ringing and it was a unknown number. "Hello?"
"Hey baby." Riley said and I rolled my eyes.
"I don't know who yo baby is but it's not me whatchu want?" I said.
"Did you forget I'm pregnant with your child or sumn." She said with an attitude.

"Mm mm that ain't my baby so you could tell whatever nigga you was fuckin on you pregnant."
"Ight lemme go tell em. Hey I'm pregnant."
"Ain't my baby."
"I'm telling you it is."
"When did you find out you was pregnant?"
"Christmas day." 5 days after we fucked yea not mines. Couldn't be.
"That ain't my baby." I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Jade asked. "Riley." She scrunched her face up. "What she want?" "She claims she pregnant with my baby." I said scrolling on Twitter. "Who's Riley?" "Cami's ex." "Oh." I came across a video and I froze up. I looked at Amari then back at the video.

"You have a tattoo on your hip right?" I asked. "Yeah." She said looking at me weirdly. I'ma kill somebody this year. "Your trending on Twitter." I replied. "What do you mean." She asked looking over at my phone. "Oh." "I mean you can't see it's you in the video." I said showing a little smile.

"I guess." "Well I'ma head off to sleep." I said getting up going to the only room we have on the jet that's located in the back. I got in the room and osed the door, I took off my clothes except for my boxers and sports bra and got in the bed. I put my phone on the charger and just looked up at the ceiling.

-------------------
Let it be known that I don't know how to write smut. I'll try to later on but idk how to do it.