chapter 2

Cameron POV 7:30 Nov 25

I woke up to my alarm then I took a shower, did my skin care routine, brushed my teeth, put some lotion, then I went to my closet to get a outfit.

I was on the way to the studio when I decided to call Amari and ask if she was up.

"Hello" she said like she just woke up.
"Yo this Cameron you on the way or?"
"Mm mm I just woke up give me a couple minutes."
"Hurry up"
"Nigga you not bout to rush me bye" and she hung up. She mad rude for that cause what was the reason for hanging up. Since she not ready I'ma just go to IHOP and get me some food.

------
8:00

I went to IHOP got some food then went towards the studio. I got there and parked then I started eating my food, when I was done I just waited in the car until Amari pulled up. "Finally she has arrived" I said walking up to her. "I ain't even take that long." In my mind you did. "Too me you did so" "you just dumb that why" she told me while we walked through the entrance.

"Now that's just rude." "meh." she just shrugged and we walked in silence until we got to the room. "Wassup RJ." "sup y'all ready." "yea let's get started." I say walking to the couch grabbing my notebook and Amari doing the same. We started creating beats and writing down lyrics.

----- 12:06
So far we got 3 songs written down we just have to record them and that's what we're about to do. The one we're about to record is about a dude/girl you realize you getting played by and you go through these different emotions. We both got behind the glass, soon the melody starts and I started singing.

"I need, I need
I need, I need
I need, I need
I need, I need
I need, I need" -Cameron

"Love, love, love, love
'Long as we got
Love, love, love, oh
'Long as we got" -Amari. She got a nice voice I'm actually excited to work with her I can't wait to see how this turns out.

"Done with these niggas
I don't love these niggas
I dust off these niggas
Do it for fun
Don't take it personal
Personally, I'm surprised you"-Amari.

-----------
12:59

"Ooh, I came to your city
Lookin' for lovin' and licky
'Cause you promised to put it down
All up in your city, lookin' for you
Searchin' for your light, oh
Only thing keeping me from droppin' you right now
Right now, love
Only thing keepin' me by your side
Only thing keepin' me by your side now"-Amari.

"Yo that was great let's take 5." RJ said through the intercom. Amari nodded then put the headphones back on the mic then walked out. I wasn't in there because I already finished my part of the song so it was just Amari. She looks beautiful when she sings. The way her eyes flutter close, The way her mouth moves with every word, The Way she sounds. Just over all beautiful.

"Hey you got a bottle of water?" She asked before going to sit on the couch. "Yeah hold on." I went in the mini fridge and grabbed a water bottle then gave it to her. I sat beside her on the couch and started a conversation.

"You have a beautiful voice." I said. "Thank you." She said with a slight blush. I chuckled a little at that "when did you start singing." "Well growing up I've always had a passion for singing, so I started when I was 7 and ever since then I've just been singing. I started singing professionally when I was 19."

"Wha.." "alright y'all ready to record this next one?" RJ said cutting me off. I look towards Amari to see if she ready and she nods. "Yeah." "Ight get back in there and let's go because the sooner we record the sooner we do the video." RJ said. The 2nd song we're about to do is 2 people who are inlove but can't be together.

Soon we're back behind the glass with the headphones on. RJ gives the count down and the semi familiar melody comes on then the beat drops that's when Amari starts.

"Can we get a room
And we ain't gotta tell nobody
It's just me, and it's just you
And what we do in here is private
Cut your phone off
Make sure the door is locked
It's midnight gotta leave out by 4 o'clock Sneaking and freaking it's Friday the weekend
I'm just getting started I don't wanna leave you
I tell you I love you, you know that I mean it
You beating it up and I'm bobbing and weaving
We fucking all night to the morning and evening
Gotta lay pipe until we get even" -Amari

"I'm in and out loving your moans
Hands on your waist I do the most
Giving you time girl I done did that
You say my name when I'm hitting it
I never let the past come back
Dej you know you got that come back" -Cameron

-----------
1:35

"I know you really, really want it
But you belong to somebody else
Both, wanna be together
But we can't act on it
Cause you belong to somebody else
To somebody else
But you belong to somebody else"-Both
"Yeah I know
How bad we both want it
Fuck our logic seize the moment"-Cameron

I put the headphones back on the thing and walked out with Amari trailing behind me. "Something came up and I have to go so well continue tomorrow." RJ said hurriedly grabbing his stuff. "Okay." "okay." Me and Amari said at the same time.
---------

A/N first song was love galore: SZA ft. Travis Scott.
Second song: you belong to somebody else: deJ loaf ft. Jacquees.
Both are great songs highly recommend 👍🏾