Chapter 7

Omniscient 10:00 Dec 12 Monday

Amari and Cameron were back in the studio finishing up the rest of the songs for their album. Sometimes even doing singles for their fans to listen too while they wait. The media has been going crazy with the two hanging out. Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.

Pictures and videos of them have been going around, some of them intimate.

"Is rapper Cameron aka 24C and singer Amari dating?"

"Rapper 24C and singer Amari has reportedly been spotted at one of the most romantic restaurants. Could this be a sign?"

"There is a picture going around with 24C and Amari. As you can see she is holding Amari from the back with her arms wrapped around the waist."

The two unknown... well you probably already know them, but the two unknown people have been growing their plan out day by day. The longer they wait the more damage it would do just have to make it believe like they forgot.

But they didn't and soon Cameron and Amari's worlds would both come crashing down. Or so they thought.

Cameron and Amari's schedule would be packed today. Today they had to go to the studio, go on a show together, finish the music videos, and go to a meet and greet.
---------
Amari POV 3:00

I was in the dressing room getting my makeup done for the interview we were about to do.
When the people were done putting on my makeup I went backstage behind the curtains, where I met Cameron at.

The camera crew came towards us to put the microphones on us.

"Hello welcome back to the Carrington show I'm your host Eliza. Today we have two special guests, now these two have been trending all over social media especially their TikTok's. Without further ado I introduce you 24C aka Cameron Reynolds and Amari Espinoza." The show host said.

The crowd started going crazy with claps and woo's. Me and Cameron walked from backstage and onto the stage greeting Eliza. I smiled politely and sat down, Cameron doing the same. "Hello how are you doing on this fine evening." Eliza said mostly making eye contact with cam.

"I'm doing great how about you." "Good and you." We said at the same time. "I'm doing great, even better now that you both are here." I show an appreciative smile and cam just nods. "Alright so if you don't know how this show works I'll just tell you."

"I ask some questions you answer if you don't want to then you'll have to drink a shot of whiskey." "Wow trying to get us drunk huh?" Cam said chuckling. Eliza giggled at that. Yea I don't like her she trying to hard.

"After that we play some games then we close out got it." "Yeah." We once again said at the same time. She looks at the card she's holding "1st question what advice do you have for aspiring young artists like yourselves."

"Well I would say to always and I mean always stay on top of what your doing no matter what. If people hate their gonna hate don't let that get to you because that would only drag you down not them. They don't know you, they only know a part of you that you allow them to see." I said.

"Nice choice of words and you Cameron."

"Always keep your guard up don't let it down around other people because then they'll take advantage of you. They'll strip you down and take you for all that you are. In this era people only want fame, they only like talking about killing, drugs, and sex don't do that. Use your creativity, life lessons, be different do something different that wouldn't make your music any less good, in fact it'll make it a better different. Don't be afraid to rap or sing whatever it is that you do don't be afraid to do it because it's your life and your passion." Cameron said.

The audience clapped when she was finished, and so did I. "Wow that was amazing. 2nd question How would you describe yourself in 5 words?"

"Oof that's easy okay." Cam said laughing a bit. "Confident, charming, playful, Fine, and strong." Cam said.

"Mkay and you, Amari." "Clean, organized, talented, confident, insecure." I said. "Where did you grow up?" "Fort Lauderdale Florida." I said with a proud smile knowing my state ghetto. "Cleveland Ohio." Mfs there just vicious. A whole different breed.

"Ohh okay now enough of the boring questions." Eliza declared. "Cameron are you single?" "Yes very much so." "Are you ready to mingle?" She says wiggling her eyebrows with a gleam of hope. "Nope I've set my eyes on someone." Cam says looking in my eyes.

Disappointed was what Eliza's eyes showed. "Amari are you single? If so what happened to James." "James?" Cameron questioned. "Yes I am single, and I would like to keep what happened between me and him." Because no way was I about to let this bitch get in my business.

"Okay I totally get that. What about you and Cameron?" Eliza asked. I looked at cam she looked at me. "What about me and her?" I asked. "Are you two going out because rumors are running around like crazy." "Dating no-" she was starting to say but got cut off by the audience boo's.

"Like she was trying to say we're not dating but we're heading towards that stage." I said with a wide smile. The audience clapped.
"So if you two are working towards something why was you and your ex walking in your house?" Shit. You dirty bitch.

I grabbed a shot and drunk it. "Mm no comment I see." Eliza said. I looked over at cam and she was looking at me with her head tilted. I just shrugged and looked around avoiding her eyes.
---------
"Alright so this is the final and last game we will do. You each have a total of 20 cards, there will be a question on the back. Now you can either tell us what it says if you don't say what the card reads take a shot. you have to tell us the answer First one finished with the questions win." Eliza said. In total I've had 8 shots because she was getting personal with some questions.

I picked up some cards, she picked up 5 cards. "Ready set... Go." I read the first one ''do you have a pet?'' "No." ''what is your zodiac sign?'' ''Sagittarius.'' I raised my eyebrow at the next question "yes." And that's how the rest of the show went after we finished we talked to the audience then went to finish the music videos.

-------------------
A/N late update longer chapter