Chapter 25

January 25th 11PM Lucas POV

It was 11:59 and I was waiting for them to show up. I was in my black Cadillac escalade with tinted windows. I looked at the time on the radio and is read 12:00 I looked back up and I saw a car pulling in.

I grabbed my gun out the glove compartment and got out getting Emily out the trunk. He did the same Cameron was covered in scars and bruises with blood over her. She ain't look too good she looked like total shit, She was pale too.

"Yo." I said, he just nodded in acknowledgement. "So how we gon do this?" "You gotta give me Emily first." I chuckled "you must take me for a fool gimme my sister first." My friend ash was with me on his motorcycle so nobody knew he was there but me. He also had a couple Friends.

Savior rule number 1: Never go to a hostage situation alone.

Ash was a friend from highschool who dropped out to be in his dad's gang. Dumb decision? yes. does it come in handy? Yes. "You must not want yo sister." I blew out a breath of air. "Let's do it at the same time then." He nodded and we did the exchange.

When I got Cameron I grabbed my gun and shot him in the head causing his back up to shoot at me and Cameron. I ducked and went to the back of my car to the trunk while my backup shot back. I slapped Cameron not 1, not 2, not 3, but 10 times until she woke up.

"Ay nigga you can't be going off to dream land yet stay here and stay yo ass awake. I love you." I said and closed the trunk.
----
Jade POV

"Wheres Lucas and Emily?" Lay asked. "I don't know but I'll call him." I said. I dialed Lucas's phone but it went to voicemail I did it again same thing. I did it one more time I was about to hang up when he answered.

All I could hear was someones shallow breathing and gunshots. "Lucas. Lucas where are you!?!?" I asked. "I- it's no-not l- luc- Lucas." An all to familiar voice said.

"Cameron?" I say with wide eyes. "Y-yeah." "Where are you? How did Lucas get to you? Where is Lucas? Where's Emily?" "Let m-me ta-talk to m-mari." "No just stay on the phone." "I-ill hang up i-if y-you don't put m-mari on the ph-phone."

"Jace go get Amari." 3 minutes later they come back down and I hand the phone to Amari. She takes it and walks into the kitchen. "Lay can you track down where she's calling from?" Melanie asked.

"Um I'll need my computer from my car." "Okay go get it and hurry up." Dad said. Soon after lay walked back in. The room was silent only a little bit of talking coming from lay and the others and Amari on the phone.

"I need the phone." "Okay." I went to get the phone from Amari and I saw her silently crying while she was listening to whatever Cameron was saying. "Lay needs the phone." She nodded and held one finger up.

"Your doing a great job just keep talking baby." She gave the phone back to me and I took it to lay. Lay put it on speaker so Amari could still hear what cami's saying. "It's so fucking-" she got cut off by gunshots.

Lay was halfway done with tracking where Cameron was calling from. We heard a door open from cami's side of the line then it closed. "Who just got in the car Cameron?" Mari asked her. "I- I don't k- know." "Can you check?" "Mm mm it hurts t-too much." "Okay."

Lay was at the 99% check mark. Cami was spewing out random things as Amari instructed her to keep talking. "I got it!" Lay exclaimed out loud and cami stopped talking.

"My bad but I found it." She said with a nervous smile. We all crowded around her computer and saw 'Death Valley National Park'. "Cameron?" I spoke because she's been quiet too long for me to like.

"Cameron?" Amari said. We heard a door open from her end of the line then Lucas's voice filled the line. "Ayo Cameron you still up?" We heard. "You Betta not be back there sleep. You gotta wake ya ass up man." We still heard nothing from Cameron. "Stop playing man say something." "...." "ah que carajo mi cabeza." (Ah what the fuck my head.)

I watched as Alyssa and Amari's brows furrowed. I know he didnt- lawd please tell me he ain't kidnapped these people mom while we in they house. "I- is that my mom?!?!?" Alyssa exclaimed.

"Ay ion know whatchu saying so shut that Spanish shit up. We couldve did this the easy way with no problems but you wanted to be a bitch so I choose the hard way. Check if my sister awake in the trunk while you at it." We heard him say.

I saw dad grab his keys and he told us he was going to go get cami and Lucas. Lay went as backup to help him Incase there were any problems.

"I'ma take y'all to SCH (southern California hospital) hospital cause that's the closest." I grabbed my keys and left out the door with Amari behind. I started the drive to SCH hospital.

Merry Christmas y'all ❤️