Chapter 29

I'm itching to do a time skip🧍🏾‍♀️
Omniscient POV flashback

"You know I love you right." "Yeah but I love you more." "So then you would do this for me." "But-" "ah ah ah if you love me you would let him do it." "Riley I don't know. I love you but I don't think I could do that." "Then you must not love me." Riley said letting go of Cameron's face.

"I- I do I promise I do." "Then do it for me. You see him," Riley said looking over at Chad for a brief moment. "I want this, he wants this let's do it." "I don't want this tho." "Nobody cares what you want Cameron the world doesn't revolve around you. It's either we do this or we brake up."

"Fine." Cameron said giving in. She couldn't lose Riley, Riley was her everything. Her escape her home she couldn't fathom a world without Riley. "Thank you baby." Riley said pulling Cameron into a kiss. The kiss quickly got heated with Chad walking up behind Riley.

Chad started sucking on Riley's neck causing her to let out a soft moan. Cameron didn't know what exactly to do. Does she touch her? Does Riley want Cameron to touch her? Should she undress? She was new to this especially since she was a virgin. She was nothing but 16 and a sophomore in highschool.

Riley knew Cameron was intersex but she never took advantage of that. Riley wanted to wait until Cameron was ready. But how long does one need to wait? Riley's waited since middle school for Cameron to be ready.

Riley already lost her virginity due to Cameron taking to long. Riley lost all her patience over Cameron so she took matters into her own hands. "How about you two kiss." Riley suggested to Chad and Cameron.

Cameron was quick to shake her head but then Riley gave her a look. Cameron sighed then let Chad lean in to kiss her. Cameron was never attracted to boys it was always girls. Ever since that day in pre k Cameron was hooked on girls.

She's never always had a dick either it just magically grew when she was 9. That day in the shower when she was washing her body she screamed. Jade came in worrying but when she pulled the cover back she screamed too. Lucas came in and screamed too because his sister had a shlong as he would call it.

Their mother came in and she screamed in horror. Their father came in and he stood shocked. They all continued to scream together until the father pulled the curtain to where they couldn't see Cameron anymore.

"Um- wow- okay- uh- we- I'll- we'll let you finish your shower but meet us in the living room." Jordan said rushing everyone out. From that day on Amelia started resenting Cameron, Hating her for not being a full girl.

"Take each other's clothes off now." Riley demanded.
----------
Cameron's POV Jan 30th monday

I was awoken by somebody shaking me. I was sweaty and there was tears coming out my eyes. "You okay?" Mari asked me. I ignored her and got up ignoring the antagonizing pain shooting through my body.

I went in the bathroom and closed and locked the door. I went over to the shower and turned it on. I took off my gown then boxers and got in. The tears were still coming down my face when I stepped in. I put it on cold and just stood there letting the water run down my body.
--------
I'd was drying off being careful not to bumb my stitches. While I was in there Amari kept knocking on the door but then she stopped so I guess she left. I didn't grab an extra gown so I had nothing to wear.

I sent a quick lil prayer hoping nobody was in there. I opened the door and Mari fell back. I kicked her and screamed then she screamed, the nurse walked in. I looked at the nurse with wide eyes and she looked down with wide eyes.