chapter 12

Cameron's POV Dec 25 12:00

Today was Christmas day. Yay. Note the sarcasm. There isn't shit to be jolly for but I held a gathering at my house to lift my spirits up. I invited my dad, sister, brother, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, Lexi, Amari, and her friends.

Everyone was getting along great but when it was me and Amari in the same place things were awkward and kind of tense so we tried our best to avoid each other. We were outside where the pool is just having a great time laughing and smiling.

Eventually me and Mari ended up next to each other. "Hey." She said looking around. "Hey are you having fun." I asked with a small smile looking at her adorable small figure. "Yea it's nice. Your cousins have interesting stories." She said with a smile.

I just nodded and looked away. "Hey I j-" she was going to say but got cut off. "Camiiiii dance with me." Jade said cutting her off and pulling me with her. "Tell me later okay." She looked like she had something important to say.

Disappointment was in her eyes but she nodded nonetheless and walked away.
-------------------
Amari's POV

"Hey Xavier can you do me a favor?" "Depends what is it?" He said grabbing a cup. "Can you drive me somewhere? I'll take you on tour with me and cam." "Yea sure when do you want me to take you?" He asked sipping from his red cup.

"Tomorrow because that's when there open. 12:00 don't be late." I said with a serious voice because he's late to everything and I can't afford to be late tomorrow. "Yes Amari but why?" Xavier asked suddenly interested.

"Um- i- y- I'm pregnant and it's Cameron's and I'm going to get rid of it." I watched Xaviers mouth drop and eyes widen before he closed his mouth. "Amari. Did you tell her." "Mm mm I was going to but then somebody dragged her away."

"I'll do it but you gotta tell her." "Okay I'll tell her when it's done." "No tell her before."
"Bu-"
"Unt unt Amari she has the right to know if your pregnant or not and whats your choice. I'm not saying don't because it's your body I'm saying don't do it without telling her." I just nodded knowing I wasn't gon listen.

Omniscient

"We're at a Christmas party at the Cameron's house Amari is here and I just heard some interesting information between her and her best friend." They said on the phone looking at Mari from the corner they're in.

"Oh really. what?" James replied. "She's pregnant. But it's not yours and I can't afford her to be pregnant so get your little whore and put her in her place." They replied.

"Relax it's all good and send me the address." James said before her hung up. The unknown one just groaned out of annoyance and went mingling on.

Amari POV

I was talking to a girl named CJ for short, She was about 5'8 and a stud. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around and was met with James. "W- h-" "shut up times up." I scrunched my face up. "Time? Nigga please I ain't no child." "But you carrying one right."

Who the hell? It couldn't be Xavier that told him he doesn't like James at all. "Mind ya business stay out mine. We broke up leave me alone." "You over her playing let's fuckin go Amari." He said getting loud making a few heads turn our way.

"Aye bro she don't wanna go with you leave her alone." CJ said sticking up for me. "Was I talking to you? Nah ion think so shut the fuck up." He said making more heads turn our way. "James go you causing a scene." I whispered to him angrily.

"NAH FUCK THAT YOU WANNA GO AND GET PREGNANT BY ANOTHER NIGGA YOU CAN TAKE THIS. NOW LETS. FUCKING. GO." He shouted and grabbed my arm, everyone looked at us from his outburst.

"THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS BRO YOU ACT ALL TUFF AINT NOBODY CHEAT ON YOU I BROKE UP WITH YOU. YOU JUST DELUSIONAL AS FUCK ION WANT YOU. YOU OVER HERE CAUSING A SCENE AND SHIT TALKING BOUT IM CHEATING. WHEN DO I FIND TIME TO CHEAT? IN BETWEEN THE TIMES YOU BEAT ON ME? NO! TALK ABOUT CHEATING YOU FUCKED MY SISTER THEN SENT ME A VIDEO OF YOU FUCKING HER. AND YOU FUCKING SPIT ON ME ONE MOE TIME WHILE TALKING I PROMISE YOU SUMN." I yelled at him totally forgetting where we were.

I pulled my arm back from his grip shook my head and walked out. I walked down the street not caring about the paparazzi that was taking pictures of me.

I walked and walked until i became tired. I came across this small park area and sat down, I rested my head back just thinking. I don't know when but I just started crying out of nowhere. I whipped my face but the just kept coming and coming.

I felt somebody sit beside me and I side eyed them and saw it was cam. "Hey so uh your pregnant huh?. She said. I just nodded. "Are you keeping it?" I shook my head no. "Why not?" "Because Cameron I don't want a child right now I can't do it. I doubt you would care you already have one on the way I'd just be adding on stress besides I still have years ahead of me to do it." I voiced out.

"Amari I would care because I care about you. I don't even know if i really got the girl pregnant. I mean I hope I didn't. But if you wanna do an abortion go ahead I'm right here if you need a shoulder to cry on. I'll always stand by you but just know that if you do decide to keep it I'll be there every step of the way. I'll always be here for you I'll always wait for you. I know I said we should keep some distance but that doesn't stop me from caring about you the way I do." Cameron said holding my face in her hands wiping my tears.

"Thank you." I said sniffling. "Mhm but come on let's go I think I still got some of your clothes at my house." Cam said getting up.
"You gotta sell it by the way." "Yea yea I'll do it later."