Chapter 8

Cameron POV Dec 12 8:00pm

Me and Amari were just finishing setting things up at our section. I was wearing a black Ralph Lauren polo shirt some black jeans and my brown timberlands. I had on a watch and stud earrings with my dreads flowing freely down my back.

 I had on a watch and stud earrings with my dreads flowing freely down my back

Amari's outfit but with Nike retro dunks black & white

When we were done with the show she told me about her and James

When we were done with the show she told me about her and James. I didn't really care about that tho what i did care about was the threat he made . When we were done I gave the bodyguard by the door to open it and let the people in. Soon the whole building was filled with voices.

I grabbed the microphone and started talking. "Hello and welcome to our meet and greet. As you can see we have different things we want to give to you and share with you." I said and gave the microphone to Amari.

"We have three booths so three lines. The gift giveaways are on the left and Cameron is in the middle and I'm on the right feel free to ask us for anything. And please no fights no drama let's just have a chill night." Amari finished off.

Some music started playing in the background and we got started. We were answering questions, taking pictures, laughing, just chilling. Eventually the lines Got joined together because they wanted to know more about us together.
-------------
11:00pm

The meet & greet was finally coming to an end as more and more people started to leave. We were just going around cleaning up and putting the stuff back up. We didn't have any problems at all this night, if we did they were only small minor problems.

"We going to mine or yours?" I asked Amari. Its like a routine for us, every night we're together. We might as well live together because you see me you see her, you see her you see me. "Uh yours cause now I gotta sell my house again." "Why?" I asked because she literally bought that house a month ago.

"James knows where I stay and ain't no telling what he doing now. Gotta think smarter not harder." She explained to me. "Man whatever. Just move in with me." She froze at what I said then shook her head no.

"Nah I like living on my own." "What can you do there that you can't do at my house?" I asked because she could do anything and I wouldn't care. "I can walk around in anything I want even naked, I can have friends over, privacy, have things my way. I could do anything there but at your house no." She said resuming back to what she was doing.

"You can do anything at my house I wouldn't care." I said honestly. "So you would let me throw a party?"she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yea I'd you wanted to." She just sighed in defeat and nodded. "Can't wait to see you walking around naked." I said with a smirk.

"Shut up and ain't nobody finna be naked." She said.
-----------------
"You hungry?" I asked "yeah." "Whatchu want?" "Chili's." I nodded and started driving towards my house cause I was gon doordash it. "Can I play some music?" "Sure." She bet not play sum hoe shit.

"Real bitches get down on the floor (on the floor)
Broke niggas ain't payin', let 'em go (nigga, please)
Give me that cash, look at that ass, give 'em a show (mmh)
Get what I want, ain't no nigga telling me no (fuck)
He a trick (ah)
Open that wallet, breakin' them pockets
He a trick-"

I cut the volume down real fast cause ion wanna hear all that. She smacked her lips "why would do that." "Man ion wanna hear that." "But you just said-" "yea i know what i said. I thought you was gon put on sumn else." She ain't respond she just turned the radio back up and I sat there and delt with it.

I pulled up to my house and we got out, I walked up to the door and unlocked it after I locked my car. I waited until Mari walked in then i walked in. "I'ma take a shower then order the food." "Okay."
-----------------