Chapter 43

Mari POV June 20th Tuesday

Apollo was with Lucas because he wanted to spend time with him. Cam was skeptical and reluctant at first but after Lucas literally begged her she gave in.

I think Apollo should've stayed but it's not any of my business.

Not at all.

"I'll let you strap me down when our kid is 8 months old."

"What! Thats too long!" I exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Fine 9 months." I shook my head no.

"Ten m-"

"Nevermind I'll take my 8." I said with a mug on my face.

I'ma fuck her shit up.

"That's what I thought but for now take it easy. No sex. No heavy lifting. Just sit back and chill." She told me.

I rolled my eyes. Earlier when we went to the Ob/gyn she told us that we couldn't have sex, I can't do no lifting or carry heavy stuff, and to basically stay healthy and relax.

"Yeah. Did you set up the bed side cribs?"

"Nope I'll do it later."

"Ight."

"Are you breastfeeding or?"

"I'm breastfeeding I thought we went over this."

"Okay I'm just making sure."

"Let me see the checklist."

"Here."

"Crib?" "Check." "Mattresses?" "Check." "Bassinets?" "Check." "Rocking chair?" "Check." "Swaddles?" "Check." "Blankets?" "Check." "Stroller?" "Check." "Car seat?" "Check." "Baby carrier?" "Nope."

"Onesies?" "Check." "Hats & socks?" "Check." "Footsie pajamas?" "Check."

"Bath tubs?" "Check." "Rags & baby soap?" "Check." "Some hodded towels?" "Check." "Rattle?" "Check." "Teether?" "Check." "Binky?" "Check." "Books?" "Check." "Bibs?" "Check." "Burp towels?" "Check." "Baby monitors?" "Check." "Rash cream?" "Nope." "A pack n play?" "No."

"Alright so we need to go and get 2 pack n plays rash cream and baby carriers." I wasn't worried about diapers or wipes because we have a whole closet full of them.

Apollo shits a lot. And I change them alot. Cameron be playing sleep when I say Apollo got shit running up his back.

I don't understand how baby's do that. Like what lead up to that? How did that happen? How? When? Why?

It's just crazy to me. Cameron gon start changing these diapers though. "Oh! um I forgot my dad said I have other siblings and he wants me to meet them." She said shrugging then walked to the bathroom.

"What?" I said confused but also surprised.

"Yeah apparently he was a big hoe in highschool before he got with my mom so I got other siblings."

"And how do you feel about that?" I asked.

"Ion know." She said. "Okay well are you going to meet them?"

"I don't know. I gotta go to the studio then I have an interview with that Eliza chick again." She said walking out the bathroom.

"Ion like her, she look like she'll start some unnecessary drama for no reason." I said with my face scrunched up.

-----
Lucas POV

"Who kid you got?" Mila asked me. Me and Mila have been hanging out since that day we went to Xtreme. She's cool and different from all the other women I met.

Ion know there's just something about her. I've also been that shoulder to cry on when her and Jake? Jack? Jace? Whatever his name is get into it.

Which is 4 days out of a week. "Cami's, his name Apollo." I said watching as his little eyes looked around. He had Cami's eye color, nose, and mouth shape.

"Her and Mari had the kids already?" She asked confused. "Nah that one's still in the oven. It's cami's and this girl named Ana kid." I watched as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Did Cameron cheat?" "No it was before Amari." I clarified and watched as she let out a breath of relief. "Thought I was gon have to beat someone up." She mumbled but I heard her.

I chuckled and shook my head. "So wassup witchu and Jack?" Mila rolled her eyes. "It's Jace and nothing. He's still with lala so I'ma just do me and let him do him." I nodded.

"And how do you feel about that?" I asked looking up at her from my seat on the couch. Apollo small as shit.

I'll throw his little ass fr.

I listened as she started to speak then we just started talking.

------

Wya -lulu

I was outside of cami's house and her and Mari wasn't there.

I'm at the studio. If you tryna drop Apollo off just come by -cami

Man fuck that where mari?👀 -lulu

with her mom and cousins -cami

Where?🤔 -lulu

If youon bring my son😒 -cami

Man I ain't tryna go up there cse then I'ma stay for about 2-3 hours 🤦🏾‍♂️-lulu

Bring my son -cami

Man fine you Betta give me some gas money with yo rich ass -lulu

I'm broke🤷🏾‍♀️ -cami

Mmcht😒🖕🏾 -lulu

Get off my phone. And bring some dutch pot I want oxtails so does the team😋 -cami

Man u asking for to much nie🙄 who got allat money? -lulu

Shi not me🤣  yk how much them oxtails cost? 20 mf dollars💀 you Betta cash app me fytb🤣🤣 -lulu

Man wtv just get my food🤦🏾‍♀️ -cami

You gon cash app me right?👀 -lulu

Bye Lulu🚶🏾‍♀️✌🏾 -cami

Mmcht. "Man yo mama gon be the death of me." I said talking to Apollo.

My dad started calling me so I answered it.

"Yellow." Just sumn I say to my family.

"Hey son, I wanted to talk to you about something Cameron and Jade already know." He said sounding nervous.

"Ight well wassup?" I said giving Apollo his bottle. "I have other kids. No I didn't cheat on your mom or anything like that but apparently my pull out game is weak and I have 6 more kids. Each is a set of twins from different mothers I'm getting a blood test done to see if their really mine. If they are I would like for you to meet them and get to know them."

"No." I said. "No? Why not." "Cause fuck them. Cami, and Jade could go meet them but me? I'm cool on that." "Luc-" I ain't let him finish because I hung up on him.