Chapter 32

Cameron POV

After we ate we went to the store and Mari got stuff to detox my hair and comb and it out and shit like that. I was only in the backseat because her sister was in front which I don't know why cause she could've hopped her ass back here.

But I ain't complaining shit I been laying down. Me and Lucas have been looking for CJ and Alex for some time now and that's the reason I missed mari's first ultrasound. I didn't miss much because there wasn't really anything to look at or do.

We pulled up to the house and I got out first grabbing the bags and mari's purse. I nodded at the security guards and they nodded back. I unlocked the door and went inside I saw that Alyssa was walking up and closed the door. I heard a thud and quickly walked upstairs laughing my ass off. That's what she gets for hitting Mari.

I set the bags down on the bed and took my shirt off. I got a text and opened my phone.

Wats the move td?🤔~lulu 2:58pm

Ain't no move I'ma chill with Mari fa the day. ~cam 2:58pm

Ight.~lulu 2:58pm

Mhm. whatchu up too?-cam 2:59pm

Shi nun just bored. I'm boutta hit up ash n go to the basketball court.~lulu 2:59pm

Oh word? I ain't seen that boy ash inna hot minute.~ cam 3:00pm

Cause youon come around no mo. you living that luxury life~lulu 3:00pm

Nah nigga it's just my schedule be busy. Gotta do all these interviews n get in the studio then record music videos. ~cam 3:02pm

Mhm and you be tryna chase these hoes😒~lulu 3:02pm

Ion chase hoes they chase me sorry🥱🤷🏾‍♀️~cam 3:02pm

Don't get it twisted~ cam 3:03pm

Wtv🤣~lulu 3:03pm

Ay but um I'ma hit you later tho Mari boutta cut my hair.~cam 3:03pm

Oh you finally getting rid of them dreads. Thank the Lord🙏🏾 I'm getting tired of you getting every female when we walk inna club😭~ lulu 3:04pm

Nigga get off my line. love you~cam 3:04pm

"Whatchu smiling for?" Mari asked walking in the room. "I was texting Lucas." "Better be." She murmured but I heard her. "You slammed the door in my sister face?" She asked looking at me.

"Shi ion know did I." I ask pretending too think. She sucked her teeth. "why would do that? She got a big ass knot on her forehead now."  She said sitting down next to me.

I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Oh word? that's crazy." I said shaking my head. "Shut up." She said pushing me and laughing. She started taking everything out the bag. "Whatchu want for dinner?" I bit my lip "Ribs, collard greens, and macaroni with blueberry muffins."

"You tryna have me slaving in the kitchen." "What can I say? I love yo cooking." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Ill cut then detox your hair." I nodded. She grabbed her wallet and left the room then came back.

"Come on." She said grabbing the bag and walking to the bathroom. She plugged the sink drain up so no hair won't get down there. Our bathroom sink was deep like the kitchen sink. I sat on the edge of the tub and Mari walked over with scissors standing in front of me.

I put my hands on her waist and she started cutting my dreads down to my collarbone. A few tears slipped out as she cut the first one. I opened my phone and went on Instagram then started a live.