Chapter 13

Cameron's POV Dec 26 8:00AM

I woke up and looked at Mari sleeping peacefully on my chest. I ran my non broken arm through her hair just playing with it. "Mari." No answer. "Mari." "Hm." "I gotta use the bathroom." "Mkay." She said and made no effort to get off me.

I just sighed and held it in until she decided to move off of me. Once she got off me I bolted to the bathroom to pee not bothering to close the door. That bladder in the morning be no joke. Once I finished I flushed the toilet washed my hands and got in the shower.

When I got out I had a towel around my waist and did my skin care routine. I walked out and put on my outfit for the day. (Without the hat)

It was 9:05 so I decided to wake Mari up because she was still sleeping

It was 9:05 so I decided to wake Mari up because she was still sleeping. I sat beside her and shook her body. "Yes." "You gotta get ready." She nodded and didn't move.

I went downstairs and filled a pot with cold water then went back upstairs. "Amari." I called out. No answer so I threw the water on her. she gasped and sat up "what the fuck." "Get up and get ready." "I heard you the fucking first time." I smacked my lips. "Girl shut up and go."

"Fuckin asshole." She said walking to and closing the bathroom door. I took my phone and posted a poster on Instagram then did the same with Amari's. (Made by meeee😆)

250,357 likes CReynolds Tour with @Amariii❤️ coming soon can't wait to see y'all

250,357 likes
CReynolds Tour with @Amariii❤️ coming soon can't wait to see y'all. The dates coming soon but Florida we coming for you January 1st follow my manager account for more updates. @Ashley.Morales

150,926 comments

I got on TikTok and just started scrolling until Mari was done. She came out in just a towel then went to the closet to change clothes. "Can you retwist my hair?" I asked her. "Yea sure when do you want me to do it." "Tuesday." "Okay."
--------------
10:54

"Are you sure you wanna do this." I asked parking the car in front of the clinic. "Yes." She said fiddling with her fingers. I grabbed her hand "are you sure." She looked at the clinic then back at me. "I don't know." She said resting her head back.

"It's just what if I'm doing the wrong thing Cameron. What if I'm making the wrong decision, I don't know what to do." She said on the verge of tears.

"Hey it's okay only you would know just don't think too hard about it. It's either you want it or you don't want it. It's simple do what's best or what feels right for you because it's your body your decision." She just nodded.

"So?" I asked semi hoping she would keep it. "I'll keep it for now." I did a lil happy dance and she giggled at that. "What youon like my happy dance." I asked with a playful pout. "Yea I do it's cute." She said still giggling.

"You hungry?" "Yea can we get subway." She said with puppy dog eyes. "Yea."
----------
"You fucking that sub up." "Shut up I'm just hungry." "Mhm." I said watching her chow down on a sub. I got up and went to get me and her water bottle. "Your birthdays coming up." I said giving one to her. "And so is yours."

Her birthday is December 30th mines is January 20th so 21 days apart. We were at my other house.

I already had some of my guards deliver all my clothes so i didn't need to worry about it

Ashley (Manager)

You have another interview at 2 today then your free until we start touring. -ashley

Ight just send the driver and I'll be there.- Cameron

Okay-ashley

"I have gotta go to an interview a 2." "Okay."
---------
Jamila POV

I was hanging out with Amari because Cameron left. We was at the mall just walking around seeing if we wanted anything. "Ooo let's go to Victoria secrets." I said because I found me some stud name CJ she real fine too.

"Girl-" Amari said rolling her eyes. "who you tryna look sexy for." Amari said in a questioning tone. "Yesterday at the party I met some stud." "Oh okayyy but what happened to that dude." "Oh Josh was just a fuck buddy." I said shrugging.

"One day you gon get played the way you playing these niggas and bitches." Amari said shaking her head. "They could never." I said because they really won't. I'm not the type to get attached or committed to somebody and so with that my friend I pick and choose then leave who I want when I want.

"Mhm that's what you think." She said as we walked into the store. "Amari I'm not gon lie you look like you glowing a lil bit." I said suspiciously. "Ooo look at this." She said holding up a black lingerie. "You pregnant?" I asked.

"Pregnant? What's that? That word is not in my vocabulary sorry." She said feigning flabbergasted. "I'm boutta smack you, keep playing dumb if you want to." She just rolled her eyes at me.