chapter 1

Cameron POV Nov 24 12:00

I woke up with a bad headache, I look around me seeing that I'm in a hotel room with a girl. I slowly get up and start putting my clothes back on too leave. I check my phone but it's dead, great that's just great I know my manager must be going crazy right now.

I finished putting on my clothes then I went in my wallet to pull a hundred out and I put it on the nightstand. I made my way out of the hotel and called an uber to come pick me up. Lemme introduce myself my name is Cameron Indigo Reynolds, I'm 24, I'm one of the youngest rappers, I live in LA California, I have 2 siblings, my parents are divorced, and I'm intersex.

I waited a couple more minutes before the Uber arrived and when it pulled up, I gave him my address and we started heading to my penthouse. It's a 2 story one with my bed upstairs with a bathroom, and a living room/kitchen downstairs with a pool in the backyard.

 It's a 2 story one with my bed upstairs with a bathroom, and a living room/kitchen downstairs with a pool in the backyard

We come to a stop at the entrance of my building I go in my wallet and pull out another hundred because that's all I have. He looks shocked that I would give him so much. It's really all I carry, I get out the car and start walking towards the building. When I get in I head straight for the elevator, I press the top floor where my penthouse is.

I wait a couple minutes because other people are on the elevator. when it finally gets to my floor I get off and walk straight to my room to take a shower. But before I could make it I go to put my phone on charger then I do my morning routine. When I was done I drunk a glass of water and had 2 Advils then went back to sleep.

----

Amari POV 3:00

I was with my manager at another managers office because they wanted me and another girl too make an album together. The girl I'm supposed to be doing the album with is running late which is messing up my schedule for today. "Is she coming or not" I asked getting impatient. We have been here for over 40 minutes believe it or not.

"She should be here. let me call her." I nod and he calls her.

"Hello"
"________"
"Where are you did you forget the meeting we had."
"________"
"Cameron I'm not playing get your ass down here now before we lose this deal." After he said that he hung up not giving her time to respond. We waited another thirty minutes before we decided to leave, me and my manager was about to walk out when suddenly the door opened.

"Sorry I'm late I overslept" A soft but deep raspy voice said. I look up and I see a brown goddess all in her 6'0 glory wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt with dreads put up in a bun. "Whatever can we get started already" "yea we can Cameron sit down"

She nods her head and goes to sit in the chair. "So this is Amari and her manager, we were thinking that you two should make an album together." "Mm okay. Are we talking all the songs or just half?" "All the songs. So tomorrow We need to get to the studio to start."

"What time?" I asked because I was planning on doing something.
"8:00-3:00 is the time you'll be there." "Okay" "You both get 50/50 percent." "Okay is that it" "yea" after he said that I get up and gather my things then start heading to the door. I was walking to my car when I heard "Hey wait up"

I turn around and face her "what" "give me your number" "why" "so we can work on the songs" I take her phone and put my number in. "Thanks" I just nod and continue walking to where my car awaits me.

-----

"Where were you"

"I told you that I had to go meet with another artist and her manager."

"That doesn't take a whole 2-3 hours."

"It wasn't even that long and im not boutta argue with you."

"I'm hungry"

"Cook for yourself then. Leave me the fuck alone." He gon have to go soon cause this is not it.

"Who you think you talking too" he say walking up on me.

"You cause you wanna argue all day and all night then sit up in my shit thinking you a king or something. And I need my keys back." I must've hit a nerve with that one cause next thing I know I'm getting choked out against the wall. I put my fingers in his eyes and pressed hard then he stopped choking me to cover his eyes. I grab one of my vases and knock him over the head making him pass out.

I go to my room and start putting all my stuff in suitcases then I head to my car. I hope he enjoys the last bit of the days he got cause my lease is about to be up. I arrive at my other house and get out my car. I went inside and to my room then went straight to sleep.

--------------------
A/N  my brain not braining 😵‍💫 Happy Thanksgiving yall🦃