Chapter 18

Riley POV Jan 5th Dallas 3:00

I was in Dallas Texas for the concert Amari and Cameron were doing. I don't know why she thinks she can run away from her responsibility. I've slept with literally no one but her, but she thinks I'm a hoe just because I cheated on her throughout our relationship.

Crazy right? Just because you make a mistake doesn't define who you are. I made a mistake I've learned now i want her back.

Is that too much to ask for?"

No! Of course not. Cameron knows where home is at she could never replace me. I'd kill a bitch if they ever tried taking Cameron from me. That bitch just so happens to be my idol. And it just so happens i might have to kill her.

I wonder if Cameron thinks about me. Would she die for me? Would she kill for me? Would she do anything for me?

I mean she did write some songs about me.

Those were heartbreak songs. And so tf what! I still got wrote about.

Yes of course because who wouldn't? A dumbass that's what.

I had front row tickets it was me and my bestfriend shay. Shay was a snake ass bitch but so am I and that's why we get along so good. They were about to start and Amari came out first. I rolled my eyes because I wanted to see Cameron first but I still sung along to some of her songs.

"How we doing this fine evening Dallas!" She said in a mic. Everyone cheered and called out her name. "So what now?" Shay asked me. "We'll wait for her to spot me." I replied staring at Cameron with love eyes.

"What if she doesn't." "Then I'll just have to embarrass myself." I stated with a simple shrug. "Whatever." She started and soon after she looked down and spotted me. Her eye twitched and she continued on.

Her eye only twitches when she doesn't like something or when she's confused. So what happened? She must not like shay.
-----------------
Cameron POV

What the fuck. I know she did not fly out to Dallas just to- lemme just ignore her.
"Everybody under disguise, man, they scheming
These hoes will set you up, tell you they love you they don't mean it
Full of syrup, bitch I'm leaning
Smoking dope with the demon
Send my younging at your little nigga give me a reason"

I sung with the crowd. I was just having fun and enjoying my time. A bra got thrown my way it looked about a D cup. I chuckled, "Ion know who threw this but I'm keeping it." I said making the crowd cheer louder. A pair of panties were thrown my way that matched the bra.

"I- now is this who we are?" I said looking at the panties a couple of feet away from me. "Cameron! Cameron! Cameron!" I heard the crowd chant. I looked to my left and saw Amari I gestured her to come here. It was our time to shine anyway.

"You need help or something." I asked her because she was fiddling with the ear piece. "Yea." I fixed it for her and the melody changed. "Thank you." "Mhm."

"I should've known better
Can't even pretend like I don't want it again
On the brain all the time
Thinkin' of all the things that we did
You did somethin'
'Cause shit like this don't happen too often
It's the way you put it down
I don't want no one else around." Mari started off singing looking at the crowd.

"Got me takin' a step on the wild side
Cuttin' all ties
With them other guys
Way you, way you look in my eyes
Lovin' me nice and slow
You make me wanna come through
Quarter after two
Just to put it down on you
You make me wanna replay
All of those things
That you and me, we do
You make me wanna come through
Quarter after two
Just to put it down on you
You make me wanna replay
All of those things
That you and me, we do
Look at what you make me wanna do
I'll drop all my niggas for you
Got my feelings runnin' on a loop
This ain't what I'm really used to" she sung

"Before anything happens between us
Be sure you're ten toes down before I pull out this car
And the only thing that's comin' beside me
Out this situation, is you waitin' to get some more
I told you, I'ma take you places
I seen it in your face
And I knew that you would say this, so how you wanna play this?
Yeah, you got somebody
I been in this predicament
Don't trip (just) creep discreet
That's just what we dealin' with" I sung.

"You make me wanna come through
Quarter after two
Just to put it down on you
You make me wanna replay
All of those things
That you and me, we do
You make me wanna come through
Quarter after two
Just to put it down on you
You make me wanna replay
All of the things
That you and me, we do" we sung together.
-----------------
I had just gotten out the shower of the hotel room and was now about to head back to the jet. I actually did end up meeting the woman who threw their panties at me and that escalated to something, which is how I'm late.

I gave her my number so we could meet up again sometime. I don't normally do that but her head game was... Whew. Had a nigga toes curling. I caught an Uber to where the jet was and got on it ready to head to the next state.
---------
I got writer's block so I'm boutta just start doing some random shit.🙂 Trust and believe some drama coming soon tho.