Chapter 20

Cameron POV 4:00 AM

"Where is she?" I asked getting out of my car.

"Careful little one where's the money." Alex said causing me to scoff. "Of course it's you." I said with a humorless laugh.

He made a hand gesture which made me confused. "Wha-" I got cut off by a syringe getting stuck in my neck. I quickly pushed the person off but it was too late because the liquid was already inside my body.

I started to feel dizzy with my hearing going in and out and seeing black dots in my vision. Before I fully passed out I tapped the locater in my arm.

Me, jade, and Lucas have one in case of an emergency. Don't know why we chose the arm but. We did it when we were 18 it was my idea to get a chip in our arm. Hurt like a bitch.
-
I woke up and looked around, I saw Amari in a chair, and a man in front of her. "Oh good your awake." He said. He looked like Amari, alot like amari which confused me. "Who are you?" I asked my voice hoarse.

"I'm the uncle, the names Derek how are you?" I furrowed my brows together. "Great I guess? Considering I'm only in my boxers." I said looking down.

"Yea sorry about that." He said not really looking apologetic. Which is understandable since he adultnapped me. Can't believe I got kidnapped just like them Wattpad stories. They be dumb as hell. I snorted at my thoughts.

"Whats so funny." "Nothing." He grabbed the bucket that was beside him and threw it on mari, she gasped and woke up. He smiled "well if it isn't my niece you look alot like my brother." "What?" "Oh he didn't tell you about me? Should've known better I was always the forgotten one."

"Why am I here? I have a life you can't just do this!" She half yelled. "Oh Sweetie yes I can and I will. Your here because you need to feel the pain that your father couldn't feel. The pain I felt but it's not you that's going to be hurt well not physically, it's her." He said looking at me with a sadistic smirk.

"Me? What did I do? I thought we were friends man." I said slightly disappointed. "No we're just mere acquaintances me inflicting pain on you and you hurting for my satisfaction." "Okay just don't touch my face. I'm too handsome for a fucked up face." I said really hoping he wouldn't touch my face.

I wasn't taking this as serious as I should because I started laughing making them look at me like I was crazy. I ironically found humor in this situation. "Claire bring the table." Soon after CJ walked in and I saw mari's face twist in disbelief. "I- y- is that your daughter?" Mari asked.

"Yes she's such a beauty. She takes after her mother speaking of which I hope she's doing okay with her third trimester." Derek said deep in thought. "Oh my God I slept with my cousin!?! Not once but multiple times. God forgive me fore I have sinned..." Mari said almost to tears.

"That's CRAZY. But I feel outta place, this seems like a family reunion. Ooo family reunion who we introducing who we intro-" I started singing from wild n out. "Jesus shut the fuck up." CJ said looking at me annoyed.

"Man fuck you, ugly ass nappy headed ass stud. Look at them dry ass curls fat ass nose." I said with a mug on my face. "I fucked ya bitch didn't I." She said with a smirk. I shrugged "you weird as hell having sex with yo cousin whats wrong witchu fr." I said shaking my head.

"You getting beside yoself." "I ain't getting beside shit. I just ain't boutta let no stud Especially one named 'claire' talk out they neck to me." She grabbed a whip and whipped me with it, Amari yelled, Derek smiled, I sucked in a tight breath but didn't make a sound. She drew it back and hit me with it again and again. "Stop." Amari said with a choked out sob.

I looked at her and she looked a hot mess but still beautiful. My thoughts made me smile a little but it quickly went away when I got hit again. "Claire that's enough." Derek said making her stop. "Look at her daddy's little pet." I said chuckling.

She walked up to me and punched me in my face making me spit out the blood that filled my mouth. "What a pussy you had to use brass knuckles really? Not gon lie my jaw hurt." I said moving it around.

she punched me again in my stomach where she was whipping me at and I grunted from the impact. Mari was crying with her head down trying not to look at me.

"Is that all you got? Do better give me that pain you so badly want me to feel." I said staring CJ dead in her eyes. "That's enough. this is supposed to be my fun and your ruining it get out Claire!"
---
Jade POV January 9th

I was trying to calm down because not only was Amari missing but my sister was too. I couldn't imagine what I'd do without her, the one who would wear dresses with me and do makeup. I couldn't imagine a world without her. It's been a day I've contacted our family and told Amaris family so we've been working together to try and find them both.

We haven't contacted the police but we're planning too soon. Speaking of which the last place Cameron was at was between here and las Vegas so she could be here or back over in Las Vegas. I wish we had something to track her.