Chapter 5

2 weeks later dec 10 Saturday 5:00 Cameron POV

I didn't have to go to the studio today so I was hanging at Santa Monica pier with my dad and my brother. I was wearing my grey and black Nike tech with my white air forces.

We were by the concession stands just walking and sometimes stopping every time someone wanted to take a picture with me

We were by the concession stands just walking and sometimes stopping every time someone wanted to take a picture with me. We got in line to get some food their was 2 girls infront of us 1 I recognized as Mari because of her hair and how short she is. And also because the girl next to her called her Mari.
Amari hair

Me and Mari have gotten closer over the weeks and I can admit that I have taken a romantic liking to her

Me and Mari have gotten closer over the weeks and I can admit that I have taken a romantic liking to her. I just know she feels the same way about me but she just doesn't admit it. Especially because of last week. But we ain't gon talk about that.

"When you gon settle down Cameron?" My dad asked me. I shrugged and looked around "I'm only 24 I gotta live my life before I do that." I said. "You can settle down and live your life." "Nah I'm good right now prolly later but if you boutta start I'ma go ahead and take my leave."

"Don't even worry bout him he stay talking bout that." Lucas told me. "It's whatever." I say looking at the lil menu they got on the side. I was on my phone when the line moved up. The only reason I ain't say nun to Mari was cause ion wanna be one of them types of people.

"I'ma get the nachos what about y'all?" I asked. "Hotdog." My dad said."Cheese fries." Lucas said.
"Ight y'all got y'all money Right?" I asked looking at them with a raised eyebrow. They looked at me in disbelief with their jaws dropped. "Just playing" I said while laughing.

"You play too much" Lucas told me with a mug on his face. I just laughed some more. "Not my fault you broke." I said and Lucas playfully pushed me to the side a lil making me drop my phone out my hand since i was still holding it.

"Mmcht Pick my shit up." I say looking at my phone. "Nah I'm good." "If I get this phone you ain't getting shit from me for Christmas." He got my phone real quick ole ugly ass. "Mhm that's what I thought." "Y'all need a stop being immature y'all to grown." Dad said.

Can't do nun fun round him always gotta ruin shit. I just rolled my eyes at him. I was getting bored so I put my hand up and pulled a piece of Mari hair. She turned around like she was about to go off but stopped once she seen me.

"Is you okay? You on drugs? Why you pulling my hair." Man I'll do it again all them Tiktoks she keep making me do. I just smiled and shrugged at her "just had a flashback." I said. "Shut up and don't pull my hair." She said with flushed cheeks. "Who that?" "My sister."

"Oop- the one t-" she gave me a look to tell me to shut up and I did.  "The one that what?" Her sister asked. Her sister a low-key hoe I done heard some stories bout her. "Nun just heard something bout you." I said. "What you heard?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Wanna hang out at my house later." I asked Mari. She just nodded. "Sure." She turned back around and I walked up next to her and stood there.  "Wanna ride back with me." "I can't I gotta drop my sister off." "Fuck her she could catch a uber." Her hoe ass.

"No I picked her up and I'ma drop her off." "Just let her drive your car." "Unt unt nope." "I'll just ride with you then." The line moved up and it was our turn everybody ordered and I paid.
--------------
11:45 PM

Me and Amari were watching a movie on my bed while eating some panda express. "Man they should've got Esteban his dick riding ass." Amari said. We were watching this show called rebelde on Netflix (great show👍🏾) and they arrested okane instead of Esteban in the season 2 finale.

"You know that man daddy rich he gon do whatever for his son." I said because what do you expect that's his son. "He ain't even know that was his son. Now if it was luka he prolly would've let him go to jail." Okay now she gotta point.
"True."

"Whatchu wanna watch now?" "Ooooo Elite gotta new season out let's watch that." (Elite is also a great show👍🏾) "ight."
-----
Omniscient

"Did you get anything out of her?" They asked.

"No but somebody did show up." They said with a smirk

"Who? Was it that rapper that's  rumored to be going out with her."

"Mhm she fine too."

"Shut up don't say that."

"So now whatchu gon do?" They asked curious as to what's next.

"Now we start planning on my revenge." They said.

"I don't know who is we because theirs no me in we but you do you."

"Your gonna help me whether you like it or not. now befriend one of them."

"N-" they were starting to say but got cut of by the bag of money getting thrown at them.

"I mean sure yea I'll do it."
------------------------

A/N I wonder who it could be🤔

Lucas?

Alyssa?

The dad?

RJ?

One of the managers?