chapter 14

CJ^ 4 day time skip Amari POV Dec 30th 12:00 PM

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU." I heard people sing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOUUU, HAPPY BIRTH-" "JESUS SHUT THE FUCK UP." I yelled making them all stop.

"Ahem we don't use that kind of language young lady." My mom said. my eyes widened "I ain't say nun go ahead and continue." I said making them resume the song and me groaning in annoyance. "Hurry up and get dressed." Melanie said. Getting on the other side of me.

"Get out first." Everyone left except for 2 people. "All of you out." "It's not like we haven't seen you naked before." Cam said with a shurg. I hung my mouth open in disbelief that she would say that Infront of my mother.

"Out please." I said pouting and they just stared at me expectedly. "Come on chop chop." I just rolled my eyes and got up taking the sheets with me because I was naked. I closed the bathroom door behind me and locked it.

I suddenly had the urge to throw up so I ran to the toilet and emptied my already empty stomach. "Hey you good?" I heard cam ask. I didn't reply because I threw up again. "Mhm." I said when I was finished.
---------------
I had just gotten out the shower and brushed my teeth now I was rubbing body oil and lotion all over my body. When I was done I put on my G string then my bodysuit since that was what I was going to wear until we got to the club later on. I also put on a pink birthday shoulder strap.

I put on some nude red lipstick and some eyeliner and a birthday crown, then took a picture and posted it on my Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. Other than that it's been a hectic couple of days because somebody recorded a video of me and James at Cam's house. So my team has been trying to keep all the videos down that keep resurfacing.

Me and CJ are somewhat friends I would say, she's came over a few times and we yk. Me and cam have been keeping our distance well except the times we've had sex then yeah. James has been blowing my phone up so I got a new one with a different number.

I walked out the bathroom and to my closet to put on some shoes then went downstairs where everyone was at. "And the birthday girl has returned." Jace said with a smirk, playfully bowing.

"Oh nonsense it's a pleasure to be in my presence." I said in a prim and proper voice. "Soo what are we doing before we go to the club?" Jamila asked. "Well we have to get mari's cake and then we could do whatever she wants to do in the meantime." Cam said.

"Anything?" I asked with a smirk. She cut her eyes at me "no." "Unt- I was talking about going to the mall." "Oh." "With just the girls of course." "Yes!" Mel said. I grabbed the keys to the SUV and all the girls started walking out.

"Cameron you coming?" I asked because she was just standing there with Xavier and Jace. "You want me to?" She says confusedly. "Your a girl right." She nodded. "Then come on." I said walking out the door.

I got in the backseat with everyone else and Cameron got in the driver's seat. We started our way to the mall and we were all just talking except Cam. "but he was like 'you sure that's okay I've never did this before' he must've lied cause ooh he had a bitch legs shaking." Mel said.