chap.24

"Argh!" I threw my phone across the room and sat on my bed. I had just read the latest tweet about me and it made me angry. I grabbed the closest pillow and hugged it to my chest. The words on that tweet kept running though my mind. "Knock knock. Marshmallow can I come in?" I wiped my eyes when I heard Ntsika's voice from the other side of the door. "Sure bhuti. Ngena. (Come in.)"

"Hey, what's wrong? I heard you scream."

"Stupid twitter! Stupid people! Argh stupid school!"

"I'm guessing it rough?" He sat besides me. "You think! As if it wasn't enough I'm new. I just had to be the only Heiress... The only one bhut and now someone somehow got pictures of me when I was cuffed."

"What?" He stood up. "Yeah," I reached and grabbed his arm. "And that's not the worst of it." I crawled to the other side of my bed and reached down to my phone. "Look" I handed it to him. He read the caption and gave it back to me. "Who would dare do such!"

"Angazi bhuti."

"We need to report this to uBaba." He took my phone again and walked pout of my room. "Just like that?" I sighed and walked down to the pantry. I grabbed some salt and vinegar Pringles, jelly babies and a bottle of water. "Ooo having a pity party?"

"Tsek Sandile."

"Haa! You swear at your older brother now?"

"Only when he annoys m- ahhhh what the heck! Let me down" I punched his backside where I was hanging upside from. "Ungiyisaphi?" He just walked and kept quiet.

Ngehlise marn! (Where are you taking me? Put me down man!)"

"Okay." He suddenly stopped and dropped me. I felt the cold water rush through my body and cover my senses. I thrashed up to the surface and coughed up the water I swallowed from my screaming. "What is wrong with you!?" I swam to the edge of the pool.

"Firstly, you swore at me! And in my defence, you said to put you down, it's a not my fault I happened to be standing by the pool."

"Uyadina marn!" He just laughed and gave me his hand. "No thanks. I'll get myself out!" I venomously spat as i hoisted myself up. The weight of the cold clothes stuck like as second skin on me just made me want to cry, and so I did. I think that was my breaking point. Even though he was the cause of my shivering body, I embraced my brothers warmth wholeheartedly.

"Konke kuzolunga ngane'kaMa. (All will be well my dear sister.)"

"Aii bhuti yhoo! Ever since I got to this school, its been nothing but drama. Firstly I'm tod where to stay, basically that I should know my place and then my physics teacher hates on me because of my wealth. I just arrived!"

"That's the perks of being part of a well known family." I just looked at him. "Perks? There are no perks there! I hate the school!" I moved from his embrace and began stripping. "Wenzani manje? (What are you doing now?)"

"Taking of my clothes, in case you forgot. Wang'lahlela kwi pool. (You threw me in the pool)"

"Oh yeah. Ithi ngikuphathele itawula. (Let me grab a towel for you)"

"Ngiyabonga. (Thank you)" I covered my shivering body with the towel and walked to my room. I stripped of my wet undies and hopped in the shower. I made sure to take my time in the bathroom. I eventually got out and after putting lotion on my body, I wore a large pink tank top and light blue PJ bottoms. I wore long fuzzy blue socks and my bonnet. When I walked out of the bathroom whilst wiping my glasses as they had collected some mist from the hot water.

Once my vision cleared, I saw a box placed on my bed. I sat right besides the box and lifted it onto my lap, it was slightly heavy. The box was black in colour and had a red bow wrapped adorably on top and there was a note on top of the medium sized box. I pulled on the strings of the bow and picked the note up, I opened it slowly...