I love you, Graice

Gracie pov

"hey bitch" i said sitting on Max, as she and Ginny were at the berry tree.

"How are we getting booze for tomorrow" Brodie asked as he, Hunter and Press came over.

"Press, you wanna try that gas station that let you buy a 30 rack" Hunter asked placing his arm around Ginny's shoulder.

"I dont want to go to often in case he starts carding me"

"We need to get stuff" Brodie said sitting on the arm of the chair me and Max were on.

"Can't Jordan get some from his moms airline"

"i dont wanna drink nips"

"I like em. Feel like a giant!"

"Help me" i said making grabby hands as Press.

He rolled his eyes coming over and helping me up.

"Rock me to sleep like a baby" I said laughing as he was carrying me with my legs around his waist.

Hunter offered Ginny a chip as she smiled taking one.

"You guys gonna be one of those boyfriends and girlfriends' who shares everything in a gross way that reminds me im gonna die alone? Press and Gracie aren't dating but look at them. " she said pointing at us.

"Shut up i'm sleeping" i sing sang as Pres was still holding me.

"I mean, not that your boyfriend and girlfriend, or that you're gonna be boyfriend and girlfriend because who knows, We could get bombed by North Korea and none of this world matter. Okay me and Gracie are going to class"

"No i wanna sleep" i groaned as Max was trying to pull me off Press.

"Fine, fine" I said as he placed me down "you're a good pillow" i yelled as Max was pulling me away, and he smirked winking at me.

"Hey, Max. uh what time's rehearsals" Riley asked coming over.

"I think 3:00"

"Oh my gosh. i love your ring. Your hands are super soft"

"thanks! its my skin"

"Im amped for the dance number today. Fosse is so sexy" she smiled walking away.

"Its my skin" I asked looking at her, as Ginny laughed.

"See? Total vibe"

"I know Sophomore sleepover is this weekend, but we will not be slacking" Mr. Gitten said coming into the classroom.

"Select Coffee, now select total, run the card. Good. They're gonna sign, then you flip it back and hit enter. got it?" Joe asked looking at me as i nodded.

I was on the register and Ginny was giving people their orders.

"Yes, sir."

"good" he said going over to check on Ginny.

"Welcome to Blue Farm Cafe. how may i help you" I said looking up to see Marcus.

He smiled chuckling, "Ice coffee. Black. No milk"

"I know what im doing" I said smiling while grabbing a cup, putting the ice in it and then the black coffee, placing the lid and them straw i smiled, he smiled touching my hand as i passed it to him.

"Three bucks" I said retracing my hand, Joe coughed looking at me "And we dont do venmo"

He placed the money on the counter, grabbing his coffee and skateboard leaving.

"That was good Gracie" he said looking at me, as i smiled at him "Thank you" I said as another person came in.

I was laying in bed, getting up and going to ask Ginny if she had something when i heard the second worst thing "Sophomore Sleepover! Tomorrow is Sophomore Sleepover".

"no, no" I whispered running back to my room, when my phone went off

MANGG (Silent G)

Maxine - I washed both of my parents cars, did three loads of laundry and cleaned my room, and guess whos going to Sophomore Sleepover

Ginny- THANK GOD!

Abby and Norah sent fireworks, and a thumbs up

Maxine- Here's the real question- do i make a move on Riley?
Maxine - MANGG hello?

Norah- not sure shes gay....

Abby- her youtube covers are cringe

Ginny- IDK. Maybe feel it out then?

Maxine left the conversation.

Ginny- is Max actually mad?

Abby- Max dramatically exits the thread in protest at least once a day

i sighed chewing on my lip and calling Max.

No answer.

Abby has sent you a message

Abby- R u busy?

Gracie- are they doing it again?

Abby- yeah.

I smiled sadly getting up, I grabbed my book bag full of snacks and my laptop.

I climbed out of my window "How does he do this shit" I mumbled jumping off the roof.

When i made it to Abby's house i threw a rock at the window, she opened it allowing me to climb into it.

She smiled looking at me "you came"

"Of course dummy, I love you" i said hugging her ignoring her parents fighting in the background.

A couple of days ago Abby texted me something about her parents fighting and ever since i've always been there when they do.