Makeup

Gracie pov

"No"I heard mom yell as I groaned.

"Girls wake up" she said banging on our doors.

Dragging Ginny out of her bed and into mine.

"What, mom" I asked checking my phone seeing it was 5AM.

"Is there a hair" she asked jumping on us.

"What time is it" Ginny asked laying her head on my pillow.

"I can sorta feel it if i do this, but i can't see it"

"Mom get out" I groaned.

"Its 5AM mom" Ginny said looking at her.

"Come on" she said trying to shove the tweezers in our face.

"Mom"

"get the tweezers away from our eyes, you psycho"

"Ginny, Gracie, im serious is there a hair"

"Oh my god"

"turn the light on" I asked looking at Ginny, since she was closer to the light.

"Ugh, Jesus, hang on"

"Come on, hurry!" she yelled as Ginny turned the light on.

I sat up leaning closer "No, there's no-, oh, oh"

"what" she asked looking at me wide eyed.

"Yeah, there's a hair" I said hitting Ginny, earning in her sitting up and looking.

"wow thats long" she said looking at it.

"Pluck it, it's my first day. I can't show up all Chewbacca" she said giving me the tweezers', as i gave them to Ginny.

"Is this about Paul" she asked backing away with the tweezers.

"No. Its about the face that aging is a horrible, inevitable death sentence where your body betrays you slowly till you die. Pluck it"

"If i could skin either of you and wear your prepubescent face, i would"

"Mom, shut up you're literally so fucking gorgeous" I said hitting her on the head.

"Stop talking, Chewbacca" Ginny said going to pluck it again.

"Got it"

"Do not drop that on my damn bed or im beating your ass" I said looking at Ginny.

"Oh, this really bums me out" Mom said as we were all looking at it.

3rd person pov

"Our mom know she's beautiful. And she guards her beauty like someone's going to break in and steal it"

"For a woman, life is a battle. And beauty is a goddamn machine gun. i never go anywhere without my face on"

Ginny was in the girls school bathroom watching Gracie, Abby, Norah and Max put on makeup.

"If they can see where your makeup ends and your face begins, you've done it wrong, its a face not a mask"

"Mom taught Gracie, but i chose not to know"

"Mom taught me at a young age, everyday, every night we would go over the routine Primer, foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, highlighter,  every shadow, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrows, eyelashes, lips and setting spray or powder, even when i knew what i was doing she would still sit me down and tell me each step one by one, she tired to tell Ginny but she always denied"