Friends

Gracie pov

"Im proud of you" She said as we were at our locker.

"Uh why" I asked confused.

"You stood up for me, usually you're shy and quite"

"Yeah, i've got annoyed of people not listening to what you wanna be called" I said shrugging and closing my locker, as she was putting a book away.

"And im happy Gracie, I know you dont like to talk like that" she said smiling at me.

I sighed "I know, it's getting better" I shrugged as i grabbed my phone hearing it going off

She shut her locker, as i turned around to walk away I ran into someone.

"You guys are new, right" He asked after i took a step away from him.

"Just moved in across the street?"

"Yeah"

"why"

"Its monday" Ginny said looking at his shirt.

"What cultural wasteland are you guys from, Never heard of the band Wednesday"

"No" I said as Ginny said "Yeah, I have"

"Uh, no you haven't" I said looking at her confused.

She glared at me "yeah i have" she said through gritted teeth.

I threw my hands up, before turning the other way and leaving.

"You're Gracie right" Maxine from earlier asked.

I smiled nodding "Maxine right" I asked, as she nodded "I prefer Max, but you saw how he is"

"What you and Ginny did in class was cool" Max said as we all sat down in the chairs that were in the hallway.

"Thanks, but it was all her" I said shrugging.

"It was still cool, i wish my sibling would go along with what i say, mines an ass" Max said rolling her eyes.

"Ginny can be that way also, we rarely get along" I said placing my bag on the floor by my legs.

"So you guys are sisters" she asked as i nodded.

"Yeah, uh, we have different dads" I said playing with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Come on" Max said grabbing my hand and bringing us over to Ginny.

"Marcus, be gone" she said still holding my hand.

"See you around, Neighbors"

"Sorry about Marcus, he's an asshole" she said moving in front of her.

"Yeah, total ass hole" Ginny said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, hes my twin brother"

"Oh, im sorry. i-"

"No, im sorry, i should've strangled him with my umbilical cord in the womb, and done humanity a solid." she said finally letting go of my hand.

She smiled grabbing my hand again and turning to walk away "Are you coming?" she asked turning around and seeing Ginny wasn't following us.

"Uh" she said following us.

"So where are you guys from" she said swinging our hands, as Ginny was still following us.

"Texas"

"Texas, that's so exotic"

"Are you both straight"

"what" ginny asked confused.

"you now like, gay, straight, them, they?. Do they even let you be gay in Texas?"

"Um, im straight"

"dont know"

"Ugh!, such a bummer. There are no good gays around here"

"You guys are going to love my friend's, ok"

"So that's Norah, thats Jordan, that's Brodie, that's Hunter, and this is Abby" she said pointing at everyone at the table.

"Guys this is Ginny and Gracie"

"They are my new neighbors, and they are from Texas, and im in love with Gracie, so you need to worship them and be nice"

"Uh, howdy" Ginny said as i hit my head on Max's shoulder.

"Oh god" i whispered.

"howdy" Max said in an accent, as Ginny sat down.

"God, i love southern accents, i feel like you guys could say the nastiest shit, and it would still sound all sweet and charming, like you're offering me lemonade, you know?"

"Like,- ill cut your face off" she said in a southern accent.

"See? its still charming" she said in a normal accent.

"And your skin is so flawless, do you Jade roll, oh, sorry. Is that like when white girls touch black girls' hair?"

"Oh my fucking god" i whispered sitting next to Ginny.

"Look if i'm being a dick, its cause we have more Starbucks than Black people, so why'd you guys move to Wellsbury"

"Our step dad died" i said then drinking my water.

"Well how did he die" Max asked as she squatted at the end of the table looking at us.

"Car accident"

"No, he had a heart attack, then had a car accident" I said closing my water.

"Thats horrible, was anyone else hurt? Was he on the highway? was he on a motorcycle?"

She gasped "I saw the most gruesome motorcycle accident one time, this guy's arm was literally four lanes away from the rest of him. Know what? My stupid idiot twin, he's probably gonna end up the exact same way, right cause he bought a motorcycle, which is more pathetic than it sounds, because out birthday isn't until December, which is when he can ride the damn thing. By that point, the roads will be all icy. He'll probably just die immediately-"

"Chill Max" hunter said earning in her scoffing.

Hunter look at Ginny as he was eating a chip, as she smiled at him.

"Oh! I didn't mean to, like, bring up painful memories for you guys, Its just I love all that gruesome shit, you know? I'm so borbid. I've seen every single episode of SVU, and i only listen to podcasts about girls like me getting brutally murdered"

"Oh, baby, you do talk a lot" I said looking at her.

"Baby? I like it" she said smiling at me.

"Want some of my yogurt" she asked Ginny.

"Uh"

"you're right, the food here is crap. Let's sneak off campus and get some tacos" she said getting up grabbing my hand and dragging me away.

"Come, seriously" she said to Ginny as we kept walking.

Ginny grabbed her bags chasing after us.

A/N Omg i was at my moms today and she was like "you seen ginny and georgia on netflix" and i wasn't about to yell out oh yeah got a whole book so i was like oh no never seen it