"G-Gracie!?"

Gracie pov
TW/ Cutting

After me and Ginny got home, cause she was higher than the moon.

I sighed going to my room and chewing on my fingers.

"fuck" I whispered changing into a sweater and shorts.

I chewed on my lip locking my door and going to my bathroom and getting a blade from a razor.

I paced back in forth in my bedroom, before going over to my door and sliding down it.

I chewed on my lip until i had a metallic taste in my mouth.

"I'm sorry" I whispered beginning to cry when i took the blade to my thigh cutting.

One

Two

Three

Four

Going to do another not realizing a creep named Marcus climbed through my window.

"G-Gracie!?" he questions looked at me as i gasped hurriedly standing up.

"Get out" I yelled looking at him.

"Gracie what are you doing" he asked looking at my thigh.

"Nothing, it was an accident goodbye" i said pushing him towards the window

"Gra-"

"Just leave now!" I whispered yelled, as he sighed hesitantly leaving

The next day i was wearing a sweater, with a skirt since everything hurt when rubbing against my thigh, but i wrapped it convincing mom it was a shaving mistake.

I was walking in the hallways, it was Padma, Marcus, me, Max then Ginny.

He was holding Padmas hand, but his other hand kept touching mine, and he kept looking at me worriedly.

"My mom is so pissed that we lied. I'm so grounded, she almost didn't let me come for callbacks today" she gasped "what if she doesn't let me go to Sophomore Sleepover"

"What's sophomore sleepover" I asked feeling Marcus' hand touch mine once more.

"Only the sexiest night of the year"

"Its when the sophomores sleep at school, it's what sophomores get instead of prom. I cannot wait for Junior Prom"

"Isnt that not until may"

"You are such an asshole"

"All right" he said as they kissed and she walked away.

"Uh, i have to pee"

"Oh fun ill come" Max said as her and Ginny walked away.

"Later losers" Marcus said texting on his phone.

As i was about to leave Marcus grabbed my arm bringing me back.

"what" I asked picking at my hand.

"Can we talk about last night"

"it was an accident" I said going to walk away.

He grabbed my arm again, he dragged me to a hallway where no one was

"what what what" I asked groaning.

"what's that" he asked pointing at my thigh.

I looked down seeing the bandage peeking out of my skirt.

"Nothing" i whispered pulling it up, and walking away.

"Whats wrong with her" I asked seeing Ginny hitting her head on the wall.