Chapter 14: Boyfriend?

Zacznij od początku

He leaned his head over Taehyung's shoulder still deep in his thoughts.

Taehyung looked at him and slightly smiled seeing Jungkook cozying upto him.

"Um.. Kook, who is this?" Yugyeom asked and Jungkook literally stopped his eyes from rolling. He remembers how many times he had asked Yugyeom not to call him that.

They had met on a case where Yugyeom was called to give immediate treatment to a victim since then Yugyeom has been constantly pestering Jungkook for a date.

"I remember him telling you not to call him that!" Daniel hissed at Yugyeom coming to stand besides Jungkook's other side.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed at that remark, and he glared at Yugyeom, he guessed it right, they weren't even close, yet this guy had the audacity to hug his angel.

Yugyeom clearly ignored Daniel and kept looking at Jungkook with a sickening sweet smile, while Jungkook had turned slightly to keep an eye on their suspect not even caring about what was going on anymore. Thankfully they didn't lose suspect.

Taehyung suddenly felt proud that Jungkook was ignoring this guy so instead he took the initiative,
"Hello Mr. Kim, I am Jungkook's boyfriend. Now if you would please excuse us, we would like to get back to work, and it would be better if you return to yours as well, because as much as I can remember, Seoul Hospital is packed on Mondays." Taehyung coldly said and turned around himself and Jungkook, completely leaving Yugyeom embarrassed yet speechless.

"Woah hyung that was so cool. We are never able to get rid of him this soon." Daniel showed a thumbs up to Taehyung who grinned and nodded at his words feeling proud.

They were about to enter the cafe when suddenly Jungkook was pulled back slightly though Taehyung didn't let him get away from him.

They turned around to see Yugyeom holding Jungkook's arm,
"Kook can I talk to you alone?"

What he didn't expect was a very strong shove on his chest making him leave Jungkook's arm and fall back hard on the floor on his ass, he hissed as he landed.

Taehyung was towering over him with a clenched jaw and a dark expression, if looks could kill, Yugyeom would have been ten feet under the ground by then.

Taehyung was about to take a step and punch the life out of Yugyeom when Jungkook came in front of him and looked at him with a soft face.