The message of the strength, of inner power. -7-

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, be ready." Lloyd reminded you, you were basically clinging to him at this point and looking out. The rest of the Ninja started flying into their vehicles by Pixal's instructions. And then Lloyd formed his own cycle as you continued holding onto his back. 

"Oh shit, my bike is still by the desert highway where me and Kai got taken." You mumbled before looking forward.

You all came to a stop infront of Wu and Garmadon. 

They both smiled, "Welcome back Ninja."

Garmadon nodded, "Welcome back son. Brother I don't remember the last time we were on the same team." It was quite sweet to see the brothers back together.

"I have the city in my sights" Zane said nodding forward. The city was surrounded by a wall of buildings. 

"City? That's not s city, that's an impenetrable fortress!" Jay yelled in concern.

Then Garmadon spoke up, "Behind that wall, the Golden Master had the power of my father, the First Spinjitzu Master."

Borg's face came onto the small screen, but instead of listening, you took the time to rest your head on Lloyd's back and take deep breaths to collect yourself.

You had just gone to space and came back alive. How in Ninjago had you managed to do that?

Listening to the rest of Borg's message, you put up your mask and prepared to go. You had the gist of the plan, make it to this Temple of Fortitude and figure out s better plan from within the shields there. Borg had a weapon to defeat the Overlord -you had decided calling him the Golden Master was dumb- for good.

"Everyone, stay together!" Lloyd said to the team before driving off. "Kai. You, Nya, and Zane tale the high road. We'll make our own road. 

Lloyd saw a ramp before driving over it and through a broken window, out onto the other side of the building.

You were making good time when you saw Nya get hit and fall.

Kai's voice came over the comms, "Nya's down, I repeat, Nya's down." 

Cole then came up onto the screen, "I'm going back for her."

And then Jay had to argue, "No, I'll go back."

"Go back, and our probability to make it to the Temple exponentially diminished." You honestly had no idea what Zane just said but gathered that it was bad. 

Then Kai yelled at Zane and they continued arguing, could they go 5 minutes without having a hissy fit?

Lloyd looked back at you in question and you nodded agreeing. "Everyone else head to the Temple, we'll go pick up Nya."

Lloyd raced to where Nya had been hit and then you realized everyone was going, could this team cooperate for once?

You were lost in thoughts when the road underneath you exploded, hitting you off of the bike and onto the concrete. Your already best up legs felt even worse.

Then golden legs appeared. "The famous Ninja have time for a meet-and-greet. Let's dance!" The hoarse voice called from over you. Quickly standing up, your breath hitched as you could see the Overlord wearing the Golden Armor from the Golden Weapons. 

He then started to spin. He started to do Spinjitzu.

Lloyd yelled from behind you, "Change of plans! RUN!"

You started to bolt it as the giant, golden tornado got closer. You jumped over Lloyd's motorcycle as it got sucked into the tornado and ducked under a flying street sign.