Thirty.

I remember falling asleep facing the wall, curled up with my own thoughts as I tried to put as much space as I could between Wooyoung's body and mine. He saw me crying, crying for something he said, and he didn't ask for forgiveness neither he did try to look for physical contact, turning his back to me and falling asleep immediatly after.

I wanted to hate him, but I couldn't. What did he do wrong after all? After all the pain I put him through I knew I deserved it all. But I just couldn't forgive him. My pride still too big to try to talk to him. What I didn't know was that my body was acting on his own, betraying me, as I woke up hugging Wooyoung's still naked body between my arms. 

I grew so used to have him there that it was almost impossible for me falling asleep if not hugging him and apparently my body still ached for his presence even if my heart was hurting. I tried to move as slowly as possible, hoping that he wouldn't wake up as I snuggled away from him and sat on the edge of our bed. My head was killing me after I had cryed myself to sleep. I cursed at myself for being so weak. I never experienced something like that before and the feeling was leaving me confused and angry.

I walked to the bathroom and when I saw my reflection in the mirror I almost jumped in surprise: I looked like shit. Dried tears where staining my cheeks, my eyes were puffy and red and my hair never looked so messy. 

I really have to dye them.

I thought as I made a mental note to swing by a hairsaloon that day. I quickly washed up and dressed in clean clothes, before going back to the bedroom I switched on my phone checking the incoming messages. One was from Lisa.

Lisa 

Hey, fiance!

Gotta fly to HK for the weekend.

Davis's breathing down my neck. 

Wanna come?

Romantic escape from the caothic Seoul? 

(To an even more caothic city, but still...)

San

Sure. What time is the flight?

Lisa

You sound so excited -- 😒😒

12PM! Wait for you at the airport babe

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket leaving the rest of the emails for later. I went back to the bedroom where Wooyoung was still sleeping and I started packing my things for the unexpected trip. I hoped I would be able to leave without him noticing, I wasn't ready to face him yet. Unfortunately I heard him move between the sheets as I was zipping the bag. I turned to his direction and in that moment he sat up stratching his arms above his head. I couldn't help but stare at his naked body barely covered by the white sheets. He looked at me with a sleepy smile but when he noticed I wasn't smiling back his mood changed.

"Are you leaving?" he asked.

"Yes" I focused on my luggage, opening and closing it without really knowing what I was doing.

"Where to?" I heard him move, probably leaving the bed.

"Hong Kong"