One - 🔞

Three years have gone by now. Every night I see him in my dreams and every time, heart punding lound in my chest, I ask him: "Aren't you dead?". Today, after three years, I still have the same dream. I know I'm dreaming but still I can't stop hoping, until I wake up.

I'm so in love with Italy. The town where I live now has nothing to do with the chaotic Seoul. The sky is clear, fresh wind is blowing through my open window. But still it seems like I can't get used to this new life and when I wake up and blink my eyes open, I keep asking myself: "Where am I?". It always takes me a while to realize it: everything is over and it will never be back as it was. I sight slowly and I lie down again, to catch the thread of memories in my dream...

In South Korea I was the only male child of an important business man in Seoul, but I was never the spoiled, slacker type of guy. At the end of my high school, I was admitted to an important university and, by the second year, I had already opened, together with some friends, a small company. After graduation I started my own business, trading anything that could make me earn enough money, doing business with both China and Europe. Within five years, thanks to my father's connections and my abilities, I was the head of a company with a turnover of several billion won. I was 25 years old.

At that age I never thought about marriage. I never had a girlfried or a stable partner either. During my univeristy years I had a few girls, I still remember my first one. She was beautiful and two years older than me. Her eyes weren't that big, but she had long lashes, a small nose and two pretty dimples that where showing every time she was smiling. Our first time was at my apartment. That day we decided to skip all our classes and we went straight to my place, because my - at that time - roomate, Mingi, had to go back to his hometown for a week. She looked really turned on. We started with a kiss that became more heated until we found each other naked, armes and legs entangled, on my bed. I remember I had to try three or four times to push myself inside before, thanks to her help, actually making it. But it was a pity that, as soon as I was inside, I came even before I could understand what I should do. She cried, I didn't know if it was for joy or pain. I remember I thought that maybe all the girls cry after their first time.

It happened the year after, when I had enough experience, that I realized that I was not her first, maybe not even the third or the fourth. Since then I changed lots of partners and finding a woman was not a problem anymore. Actually, the real problem for me was getting rid of them. Sure, the sex was nice, but after that I was just annoyed, pissed with all their love oaths, swearing never to want anyone else again. I had enough of clingy girls!

It was then that one of my friends introduced me to this guy, Yunho. He was a cabaret dancer and that was how a new kind of fun began for me. He was the first boy that I had a relationship with and even if so many years have passed I still can remember him so clearly: his skin was smooth, he was very tall with a handsome face. My friend told me that he was over his twenties, so older than me, but he looked like he was eighteen or nineteen years old. I met him in the bar were he used to work and I even asked for couple of his songs. He loved to talk even if he was a bit shy. At the end of the night we went to his apartament that was close to his working place. For all the walk he couldn't stop chatting about this and that, he was talking so much that I thought that he would have taken the lead also when we had reached the apartment.

His place wasn't bad: it was tidy and well furnished. Completely different from the room that I used to share back at the dorm.

"My parents have furnished it for when I get married," he laughed looking at me insistently.

"I will have a shower, I really need to wash off all the smell from the bar. Do you need a shower as well?"

"Later..." I frowned. I didn't mean to sound rude, but I was so scared that I couldn't control my voice either.

It didn't take him long. After a while he came back from the bathroom wearing just a pair of underwear. His body was so neat, water drops falling from his bangs. I couldn't stop staring. When our eyes met again I realized that something had changed. Without saying anything he came closer and started to touch me slowly. My jaw line, my neck, my shoulders. His hands dropped on my shirt and he started to unbutton it. I can't remember how we ended up on his bed, his body on mine. He was kissing me all over and his hands were palming me between my legs. I was so turned on that I couldn't breath. Yet, for some reason, I was lying there, petrified.

═══•°• SMUT WARNING •°•═══

He noticed that too because he stopped and raised his head to look at me. When our eyes met I couldn't take it any longer. I pushed him roughly so that he was now lying under me and my hands and my mouth started to move by themselves feeling all his hot body. He gasped for a second when my tongue brushed his soft spot under his ear. He helped me taking off my pants, my boxers following soon after. His eyes immediately dropped on my huge erection and I could see a smirk forming on his lips. Without any notice his mouth was on my hard cock, I moaned as I felt his wet tongue circling around my tip. I couldn't keep my eyes open, I never had such a great blow job: all the girls that I had couldn't or wouldn't do it. Usually they would stop after couple of licks or they were hurting me with their teeth. Yunho instead was sucking and licking me non stop while, with one of his hands, was touching himself.

"Hyung, I'm gonna c-cum!" I couldn't help myself from crying out.

Yunho came off my dick with a pop but kept stroking me with his hand. I couldn't take it any longer and I came with a loud moan. It was the best orgasm I had in months! I had no energy to do anything at that moment and I just layed there, with my eyes closed, trying to catch my breath. When I came back to my senses I noticed that he was still hard. Feeling bad for him I reached out my hand, taking his lenght and starting to touch him slowly. I noticed that his fingers were teasing his hole. I took off his hand, using my fingers instead, watching him moaning and squirming at the feeling. I started to pick up my pace and after a while he came undone on my hand and his stomach with a high pitched moan.

═══•°• SAFE •°•═══

After few minutes of silence he told me that I was the most handsome guy that he ever slept with and that, even if his 'friends' were more experienced than me, nobody ever had him moaning like I did. I wasn't happy about that confession. Actually, I felt like I had lost a part of me, like my innocence. I felt like, from that moment, I had to make up for that loss trying to have the more fun that I could. That's why, for a long time, I had no stable partners but just hookups. Until I met Wooyoung.

 Until I met Wooyoung

A/N

OMG! I can't believe that I actually did it! I hope this doesn't suck too much. It's my first fanfiction (and I don't usually use English for my books). I'm not used to write this kind of stuff. Please go easy on me!

I'll try to update with new chapters as often as possible. What's your impression till now?

Anyway, I'm very excited for this come back! I'm sooooo in love with all the tracks. Cyberpunk is my favourite so far. What's your favourite?

P.S. I guess it's pretty clear, but the book will all be from San POV!