Twelve.

What I really liked about Seonghwa was that he didn't feel bad to show himself for what he really was, and it was the same also when we were having sex: he was not ashamed to moan or scream in pleasure or writhing like crazy.

One early Saturday morning I opened my eyes to find Seonghwa admiring my body with a smirk on his face. I was full of lipstick prints he left me the night before. He really liked to put on a nice layer of lipstick and then kiss me all over.

"You ain't normal!" I laughed.

He curled up against my chest, pouting like a baby "I like to do it with you, I don't have to restrain myself. Since we started fucking I think my music improved as well!"

"Bullshit!" I scoffed, making fun of him.

I went to the bathroom to have a shower and when I came back he was still lying on the bed, watching porn.

"I like this position, let's try it later!" he pointed at the tv, looking at me licking his lips sensually.

"Mmmh" I smirked.

He lowered the tv volume and reached his cellphone on the nightstand, showing me a picture: "Look at this drum, isn't it amazing? Comes from Germany. I'm sure the sound would be much better if I played with it!"

In few weeks he bacame really demanding: this time he wanted a new instrument, it was $4,000 worth. Before that he asked for many other things: expensive restaurants, top brand clothes and jewelery, even a car that I had to say no to. I was about to refuse when I was saved by my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Ehm... Hi!" I immediately recognized his voice and I felt my heart dropping inside my chest, "it's Wooyoung"

"I didn't expect you to call" I said, trying to sound calm.

"I've been thinking of you, I wanted to hear your voice, I miss you"

I gulped. 'I miss you too' it's what my heart was screaming, but I heard my voice saying: "What is it, Woo?"

"Next week I have my last exam, I was wondering if you want to..."

"You disappeared!" I was hurt and desperate to see him, but my voice was cold, firm and calm "Not a call, not a message, nothing. For weeks. I was sick worried about you and now you come back like nothing happened, calling out of nowhere, asking to see me. I can't do this anymore, Woo. Stop calling me" I hung up.

I was panting, heart beating like crazy, and an unbearable pain in my chest. My phone rang again, it was him. I switched it off and walked back to the bedroom.

"All good?" Seonghwa asked when he saw me with a low face.

"All good! Just work stuff"

"Mmh" he nodded "I've ordered delivery, hope you're up for a nice american breakfast!"

I layed on the bed next to him, watching the porn movie going on.

"About that position..." he smirked, starting to take off my clothes.

He tried for half an hour but nothing worked. I wasn't getting hard. Seonghwa just gave up and rolled back on the mattress scoffing that I was getting old. That's when we heard the door buzz.

"Breakfast's here! I'll take it" Seonghwa put on a robe and ran to the door.

"I was looking for Choi San" It was Wooyoung's voice.

"Shit!" I gasped. I threw something on and rushed to the door.

Wooyoung looked at me petrified, I could tell from his eyes that he was hurt. Seonghwa gave him a look full of hostility and contempt, then he turned back smiling at me and walked back to the bedroom. I thought about dragging Wooyoung out of the apartment and talking in the hall, but I didn't, I couldn't move a muscle either. So we just stayed there: he standing on the doorstep and I in the room.