Six - 🔞

At the restaurant table we couldn't take our eyes off of each other. Sitting next to him, our bodies where touching in ways that nobody would notice. Knees leaning against each other, my foot brushing against his shin, our fingers interlacing for a second around the bottle of wine. He finished his meal in a rush and we immediately run to the elevator, rushing to the room, we couldn't hold the desire anymore.

═══•°• SMUT WARNING •°•═══

"Why didn't you call for so long? Nnngh" I moaned in his ear while he was sucking and biting my neck, "I was dying to see you!"

I moved my hands to the hem of his red hoodie, signaling that I wanted it off, he raised his arms for me so that I could slide it up.

"Since my lessons started I didn't have much time. I thought about you... a lot... but I was too scared to call..."

The zipper of his jeans wouldn't open, so I pulled it down with a tug. He was completely naked in front of me, panting and a little flushed, he was so handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His body was young, his skin perfect and smooth, I followed his lines from his neck, to his toned chest and flat stomac. His veiny arms framing the stunning figure. His right hand raised to his hard lenght starting to stroke it slowly.

"Are you done staring?" he said biting his lower lip.

I smirked, getting closer, "Beautiful things are made to be admired!" my mouth brushing his ear.

His hand left his shaft to take my belt, trying to undo it while I started kissing his neck and jawline, sucking and leaving marks all over. When my pants were off too, we moved to the bed and I let him lay down. I moved on top of him without stopping our make out session. I loved the way he moaned and shivered under my touch. I moved from his neck to his chest, stopping at his hard nipples, I took the left one in my mouth and the right between my fingers. I looked at him still twisting and sucking, his eyes locked on mine, they were full of lust. Without breaking the eye contact I bit him, he threw his head back and arched his body, hissing in pleasure.

"Mmmhh, so sensitive for me"

He didn't answer but his hips started moving longingly against mine, looking for friction. I had to restrain myself from moaning when his dick brushed against mine. My index and middle finger went to his slightly open mouth.

"Suck!" I demanded.

He stared at me, his eyes, his expressions, driving me crazy, while his tongue was swirling around my fingers. When they were coated enough with his saliva I took them out of his mouth, making my way through his ass cheeks. I started playing with his hole, still looking at his face: he was a bit flushed, but he looked like he was enjoying it. His dick was still throbbing against mine, letting me know that he was more excited then ever.

I kissed him passionately and pushed one of the fingers inside. I felt him quiver at the new sensation and he groaned in the kiss, but didn't try to stop me. I started moving my hips again, his erection pulsating against mine. That's when he suddenly stopped the kiss, his breath was short.

"Uuuh sss... San-ah... Please!" he begged.

I stopped my movements to look up at him. The view was mesmerizing: mouth gaped open, plump wet lips, messy hair and teary eyes. I thought I could cum just looking at him.

"Please, what?" I teased, bringing my free hand at his neglected cock, but without moving yet.

He blushed , "Please... Make me cum!" He muttered out and I took him in my mouth with no anticipation, releasing a long moan while doing so.