Twenty-six - 🔞

I will tell him. I will talk to him and tell him everything about the pictures, my mother and Lisa.

I was turning from one side to the other, waiting for my alarm to ring. I hadn't slept much. I kept on thinking about the previous night. Guilt eating me from inside. But I knew I had no other choice than keep things going with Lisa. Another thing I was sure about was that I couldn't give Wooyoung up. I was selfish but I couldn't see past my needs.

Today I see how wrong I was, but at that time I really thought that my way to show love was the right one. If I could go back I would have probably put Wooyoung wellbeing in front of everything else, but then I could only see the pain I - we - would have suffered if we broke up. I truly loved him, but I couldn't give him up. Just the thought of it was making me sick.

I looked at the time once again. 6:18 AM.

Here goes nothing. I thought deciding to finally leave the bed and try to distract myself in some other ways. I moved slowly to not wake Wooyoung up, he looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. I couldn't resist and left a soft kiss on the mole under his eye before moving the duvet up til it reached Wooyoung's ears.

I went to the kitchen, the sad sight of the dining table was still there for me. I started picking up the estinguished candles and throw them away. I took the champagne bottle and put it in the fridge to make it cool down, we could have drank it later. The roses petals were still there, covering the marble surface making it look so romantic. Looking at them I had an idea.

I went to our library looking for Wooyoung's recipes book. I knew he had one cause I saw him reading it once. I found it and opened it on the "breakfast" section. I was shocked. The recipes all looked so hard to make and most of the dishes had foreign names that I never heard about. I closed the book and sighted. There must be something easy I can cook for him.

I took my phone out from my pockets and started researching online. Luckily Google was smarter than me or maybe my algorithm knew me too well because the first recipe it showed was "Easy pancakes recipe".

I searched the fridge and made sure I had all the ingredients that I needed. The recipe suggested maple syrup for garnish, we didn't have that but I found strawberries and spray whipped cream.

"All right, let's give it a try!" I said in a low voice to encourage myself.

I never cooked before. I used to eat outside most of the times and I never felt the need to cook for anyone else, but this time was different. I really tried my best. It took me longer than I thought. They weren't as good as in the picture the recipe showed but at least they were tasting good. I was turning the last pancake when I felt two hands sliding under my shirt and a body pressed against my back.

"Goodmorning sunshine!" I said to Wooyoung without turning "Slept well?"

"Mh-mh!" he mumbled to say yes and placed a kiss on the back of my neck making me shiver.

"Are you feeling all right?" he asked, one of his hands left my stomach and touched my forehead like he was checking my temperature.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"You're cooking pancakes. It's weird. You never cook. Are you sure you're okay?" he asked once again.

I switched the stove off and turned to face him "I'm good, I just thought tha..." my words died in my throat when I saw him.

I forgot about the silk robe. He was still wearing it but it was open completely showing Wooyoung's body. My eyes travelled from his toned chest to his flat stomach. He was still wearing the black lace panties.