Fifteen - 🔞

It was too cold. Something was wrong. I opened my eyes expecting the bright sun lightning the room, but it was dark. The window was open and, even if summer was coming, a cold wind was blowing. I stood up and closed it.

I turned back to where Wooyoung was lying. The bed looking so big compared to the small figure occupying it.

I don't know if it was for the moon light shining through the open curtains or because of his poor health conditions but he looked so pale. It was weird. A whole day had passed but he didn't move from that position.

I got closer and looked intensely at him. Something was wrong. He wasn't moving at all. I pushed my fingers on his neck trying to find the pulse to see if the fever had raised again.

He was cold. Freezing cold.

No.

Wrong.

That was wrong.

No pulse.

"Wooyoung..." I called, panick taking over.

No answer.

I tried to reach the button to call the doctor but that's when a cold hand locked around my wrist. I turned.

His eyes were now open but they were different. No life was in them. And they where looking at me.

"It's your fault!" his now almost blue mouth moved.

"No..." I gasped.

I blinked my eyes, trying to move away from that body that I couldn't recognise anymore.

I was moving slowly like my feet where glued to the floor, while Wooyoung was getting closer once again. A nauseating smell filled my nostrils. His decomposed corpse standing in front of me. His hand, rotten skin, brushing my cheek.

"I loved you and you let me die" A creepy smile formed on his lips.

"It's your fault!" he repeated.

"No, Woo... please... No!"

NOOOOO!

I woke up pushing myself away from that hand on my face. Daylight blinded me. I was in the same hospital room, standing in front of the same bed, but the dead body was gone. Instead a very worried (and alive) Wooyoung was looking at me.

"San-ah... What's..."

I didn't give him time to finish the question and I jumped on the bed. I hugged him tight. He gasped in surprise, but soon I felt his arms around me too. His hands caressing my nape and hair. I let my head fall on his chest, listening to his heart beating fast.

"You're alive" I said with a broken voice.

"I am!" he took my cheeks between his hands, moving my head up to face him "Are you okay?"

I chuckled "You almost got yourself killed and you're asking me if I'm okay, you're unbelievable!"

"I never felt better, just my muscles still hurt a bit, but..." he looked at my face once again, his eyes full of worry "you look... tired!"